Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you find it difficult to climax?
How come you are cut, unusual for an Italian guy.
No, i have wonderful orgasms...

I'm cut for foreskin excess...i'm really happy to be circumcised

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I also had a slight foreskin excess, but it has been mainly a family condition symbol shared in middle / upper class; my circ has been done low and tight; I was in the minority at school but not the only one. Sensitivity gone, but no troubles with sex activity; I think it could even improve reproductive attitude, because of the shortened skin leading to an increased erection and need to enter the pussy and to fuck
No, i have wonderful orgasms...

I'm cut for foreskin excess...i'm really happy to be circumcised

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am 90 percent bottom when it comes to sex--so the most action my dick gets is sucked off or jerked off----and here i am the age i am now and been with several guys and never met a guy thats uncut--guys tells me to go to other countries that can find them over there so i been thinking about it

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was circumcised at 19 my choice but not a good reason I wanted to look like all of my friends I was the only one not circumcised so I had it done I kind of regret it now I wish I had not had it done

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
why, friend? we cut guys have a very good sex performance, I think and we don't risk any issue with foreskin troubles, balanitis, praecox ejaculation, smegma, STDs. Oral sex is safe for our partners; as regard to sensitivity I think we have to "redirect" our search of the right trigger points or stimulation methods, but we are the best for our partners. Btw, your choice to get cut hasn't been without a good reason, cause among cut guys, I see we have a better, much stronger bonding, too. So, be happy..:)
I was circumcised at 19 my choice but not a good reason I wanted to look like all of my friends I was the only one not circumcised so I had it done I kind of regret it now I wish I had not had it done

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cut shortly after birth and don't miss what I never had. it's not over or under sensitive, too tight. I climax just fine. most of the time it was never mentioned perhaps having a big cock distracted them. my wife said she's glad I'm cut. she previously had dated/fucked an uncut guy or two.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am cut head of my dick is very soft and sensitive and the shaft is71/2 to8 inches firm with few veins going around it and when it cums it’s usually couple strong shots out up my stomach and chest and some barely squirts onto lower part of stomach other than that not much to talk about

PorticoMyers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was also unfortunately cut as a baby. I've had the chance to play a number of uncut guys over the years and am increasingly jealous of them. About 1 year ago I started restoring and it's been incredible for me. Just an extra 2cm of skin has led to much greater sensation, especially in the frenulum area, and much greater orgasm.
How in the world do you "restore"?