Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was cut when I was a boy, so it's all I've known. Not that common in the UK so when I'm naked in gym showers or nude beaches I notice people are curious and like to take a look. I have wondered what I might be missing out on but I'm happy with how it looks and feels. Quite like being "more naked", it sits well with my summer naturist activity.

View media item 11388601
I'm due to be cut on the 27th, and one of the things the Doc asked, was how I'd like it done, with myself preferring something more towards the high / tight end, however he asked about how many mm's from the head would I like the scar line etc to be, which sort of confused me a bit, and strangely mentioned showers / growers (I class myself most certainly as a grower)

That said, looking as your pic's, the result you have, is pretty much what I am after.

If it's OK with you, I'd like to show the doc your pic's, so I can get him to understand this is the result I'm after?

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm due to be cut on the 27th, and one of the things the Doc asked, was how I'd like it done, with myself preferring something more towards the high / tight end, however he asked about how many mm's from the head would I like the scar line etc to be, which sort of confused me a bit, and strangely mentioned showers / growers (I class myself most certainly as a grower)

That said, looking as your pic's, the result you have, is pretty much what I am after.

If it's OK with you, I'd like to show the doc your pic's, so I can get him to understand this is the result I'm after?
No problem at all, closest I'll get to being a model lol

• Haha
Reactions: stanmarsh14

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bit of investigating (CQC report, and a profile at Sheffield Northern Hospital Urology), seams your mate was sorted out by the same Altaf Mangera.
Yes, he was! He says:
'That's the exact same clinic and Doctor that did my recircumcision. He was really good, very confident and friendly. Had no real issues to be honest.'

Reactions: stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, he was! He says:
'That's the exact same clinic and Doctor that did my recircumcision. He was really good, very confident and friendly. Had no real issues to be honest.'

Fantastic! Least I'll not be dealing with some back street Psycho

Ta for the heads up

Reactions: glansout
D

deleted20284931

I was circumcised quite late, during my adolescence, for medical reasons. I had indeed a severe phimosis. It was never really painful, until the day I had a urinary tract infection. The doctor preferred to proceed with the circumcision, to avoid a recurrence or aggravation.

The postoperative course was very painful. But fortunately, these pains did not last long. On the other hand, the glans remained very sensitive.

Today everything is normal. But if I hadn't had phimosis, I would have preferred to keep my foreskin, that's for sure.

Reactions: Cut9801 and new2day

Bareglans

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was circumcised in infancy: high and tight. My glans flares prominently and I have a notable coronal ridge. I love being circumcised. I am also a keen nudist and agree with others here that being circumcised (and smoothly shaved) contributes to a sense of total nakedness.

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love my cut cock. I think cut cocks are sexualized or perceived as sexual more than uncut cocks, because with a cut cock, the head is almost always exposed, which only happens when aroused with an uncut cock. As someone who has large, thick, round mushroom knob that's a little wider than the shaft, there's always a hint of my own sexual power peeking out, even if completely or mostly unaroused.
View attachment 87643441

It gets longer, thicker, and harder and leaks precum when I'm turned on. The circumcision scar is high and tight, and creates a nice point of contrast and demarcation along my shaft. The pinkness of the skin complements my ballsack well.

View attachment 87643561

I really enjoy the overall aesthetics, and having a nice, big, unimpeded head shows off my cumshots really well.

View attachment 87643611
an amazing cut cock. looks awesome with the high tight circ scar ring. Circumcision is the best

Lionsden

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
an amazing cut cock. looks awesome with the high tight circ scar ring. Circumcision is the best
I waited until I was 30 to go ahead with my decision to become cut. I worked two jobs for nearly a year to get the extra cash for the surgery. Although it was painful a few days after, I have never looked back. The worst outcome was that I had to relearn how to masturbate a brand new cock. I practiced alot and voila, new cock and new goals.
My regular cocksuckers never noticed a thing. It was worth the $700.00 surgical fee.

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I waited until I was 30 to go ahead with my decision to become cut. I worked two jobs for nearly a year to get the extra cash for the surgery. Although it was painful a few days after, I have never looked back. The worst outcome was that I had to relearn how to masturbate a brand new cock. I practiced alot and voila, new cock and new goals.
My regular cocksuckers never noticed a thing. It was worth the $700.00 surgical fee.
glad it worked out bro. guess the parents wanted to give you the choice. cut looks better IMHO and the knobs aren't over sensitive, which i think is better

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm cut and it pisses me off. It's a stupid tradition and it it genital mutilation, plain and simple. People should have the right to decide what to do with their own bodies.
i kinda agree. its really a cosmetic thing based on bullshit medical evidence. people should be honest about that. even-though it looks good, it probably shouldnt be done

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

When I was cut as a baby, my doc did a cut that I think has benefited my life very positively :)
He did what I call a "triangle" cut, where he left more skin at the frenulum than I usually see in circumcision scars. The skin comes up to a point where the scar meets the "seam" line on underside of a penis. Its super sensitive there and the stimulation is insane. Always has been. I can get off dry stroking the way uncut guys can and there is a lot of skin to pull up over the glans corona; I get a lot of pleasure when I pull the skin up and over part of my glans. I have a pretty unique cut as far as I've ever seen in pics online and it certainly aids in stimulation and pleasure. Ask your doc about something like this it could be great for you!

Reactions: Mossy_Man