Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had myself circumcised as an adult after several years of keeping the foreskin pulled back. I have always preferred to have my glans exposed, both for the look and the feel. My only gripe is that I wish I'd made him do it a little tighter!

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
Talking about it with others on this forum has gone a long way towards helping me accept myself. I've even talked to a lot of people on this forum who are very into the unique look my cut gives me. It's a small thing but it does make it feel a little more special.
you have a beautiful and amazing cock. your scar looks so hot !

Reactions: diver6 and frutiger
D

deleted18729481

I love my cut cock. Besides, I had my foreskin off when I was very young so I never really had an experience of having one to be missed. I like intact members aesthetically and very occasionally I do wonder if I would prefer to have one, but since that ship has long since sailed there's no point dwelling on the subject. I've certainly no desire to go down the road of restoring - i.e. mucking about with the skin of my knob, trying to pull it over the head and turn it into a facsimile of the real thing. Life's too short.

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my part of the world when I was born, about 75% of guys were circumcised. I was told that I had been circumcised for cleanliness, less chance of infection, etc. It's a fairly tight cut with the frenulum removed.
Initially, it was difficult to masturbate because I couldn't easily get the feeling I needed to trigger orgasm, so a lot of my early orgasms were obtained with a back massager.
For quite a while I was not happy about it, feeling that I had a sensitive body part removed without my consent.
However, in more recent years I've been able to turn it around into a positive. I started to realise that a tight cut actually made me feel more naked, since my glans and slit were always exposed - something I became more aware of as I got more into nudism.
And, as my penis developed past puberty and the glans flared out, I found sufficient stimulation from the glans ridge, especially with lube. There is very little sensitivity on the shaft itself.
DSCF2195.JPG

D

deleted18729481

For quite a while I was not happy about it, feeling that I had a sensitive body part removed without my consent.
However, in more recent years I've been able to turn it around into a positive. I started to realise that a tight cut actually made me feel more naked, since my glans and slit were always exposed - something I became more aware of as I got more into nudism.
That's actually a good point. The glans is a very intimate part of my body and, in my case, quite large and prominent, and having no foreskin means I've no choice but to have it on show whenever I need to strip in the locker room.

I don't go out of the way to look at what other men have and, generally speaking, neither does anyone else, but circumcision is relatively unusual where I live and I'm sure that guys notice. I'm proud of my manhood so that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

ItalTony9

Legendary Member
Media
San Rafael, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had myself circumcised as an adult after several years of keeping the foreskin pulled back. I have always preferred to have my glans exposed, both for the look and the feel. My only gripe is that I wish I'd made him do it a little tighter!
I LOVE A LOOSE CUT-BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Reactions: karma77

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's actually a good point. The glans is a very intimate part of my body and, in my case, quite large and prominent, and having no foreskin means I've no choice but to have it on show whenever I need to strip in the locker room.

I don't go out of the way to look at what other men have and, generally speaking, neither does anyone else, but circumcision is relatively unusual where I live and I'm sure that guys notice. I'm proud of my manhood so that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.
Before, when I was uncut i wouldn't feel truly naked unless my bell end was exposed.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, there's definitely a sense of being "more nude" when you are circumcised. The glans would normally be covered, aside from those with short foreskins of course so having it permanently visible means you are a little more exposed.

Perhaps it's something I've become more aware of since going to naturist clubs and swims for the last 20 years or so. It's not that common in the UK, I do notice people like to take a peek and I'm fine with that, men or women.

One of my female friends said she notices vaginas being an "innie" or an "outie" so it's not just men that do it!

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ev
For me, there's definitely a sense of being "more nude" when you are circumcised. The glans would normally be covered, aside from those with short foreskins of course so having it permanently visible means you are a little more exposed.

Perhaps it's something I've become more aware of since going to naturist clubs and swims for the last 20 years or so. It's not that common in the UK, I do notice people like to take a peek and I'm fine with that, men or women.

One of my female friends said she notices vaginas being an "innie" or an "outie" so it's not just men that do it!
Everyone has a look! It's rude not to.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love being cut as a baby. Latino & Italian here. I'm in Miami, a good amount of Latinos are uncut, when I did a few hookups Latinos tended to love cut dicks because no dick cheese and it just looks better. The "loss of sensitivity" from constant rubbing against underwear is more BS from the anti-circ crowd. If that was true, then there would be zero sensitivity when your ballsack gets sucked on, which is not the case.

Anyways, I am top and have sucked just a few bottoms, first I sucked was not circumcised and in the first few seconds all I tasted was something sour.... never again.

Yes, the first uncut dick that I sucked had an odor and an awful taste ......... never again

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my part of the world when I was born, about 75% of guys were circumcised. I was told that I had been circumcised for cleanliness, less chance of infection, etc. It's a fairly tight cut with the frenulum removed.
Initially, it was difficult to masturbate because I couldn't easily get the feeling I needed to trigger orgasm, so a lot of my early orgasms were obtained with a back massager.
And, as my penis developed past puberty and the glans flared out, I found sufficient stimulation from the glans ridge, especially with lube. There is very little sensitivity on the shaft itself.
View attachment 80015691

Wow, that is a beautiful cut .... actually, perfect, with no frenulem and nice slightly lighter shade at the base of the head! You have a right size of dick. Too big is too much.