Any Cut Guys With A Frenulum Still?

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cut (loosely at birth, don't need lube).

Thankfully I still have an intact frenulum which is very sensitive, enough so that just rolling it between my thumb and fingers makes me cum.

Several years ago I pierced my frenulum and have a 12 ga. barbell in it. I'm always commando so there's plenty of movement all day long. The barbell is longer, with larger balls than normal so it adds a sense, and awareness, that brings a heightened pleasure that allows/makes me totally conscious of my dick all the time... and I love that!

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Circumcised as an adult from choice, and I asked for the frenuum to be cut away. It was on the short side, and quite thick, and had no feeling it in at all. The area on the shaft where it was is now extremely sensitive. 20220423_064447.jpg

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any fellow cut/circumcised guys still have a visible frenulum on their penis? Mine is quite visible so I was curious how common this was and who else had one. Does it provide you with more moveable skin? Share photos if you have some.

The underside of my penis with visible frenulum
View attachment 46920841
My frenulum was left when I was circumcised. I have it pierced. You could see photos in my Group, Circumcised Penis Lovers. I like to have it.pinched or nibbled. Rik (Sirkumsised)

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My frenulum was left when I was circumcised. I have it pierced. You could see photos in my Group, Circumcised Penis Lovers. I like to have it.pinched or nibbled. Rik (Sirkumsised)
Just a Heads-Up... Sadly, LPSG abolished ALL Groups recently.

bloompark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got cut while in college, back then, I didn't have any discussion on the circumcision style with the doctor who did the circumcision. I ended up with the frenulum intact. As I got older now, I've thought of having revise circumcision to remove the frenulum. I just thought my cock would look better without it. Not sure once the frenulum is removed, would I loose sensitivity during sex or jerking off.
How come you were circumcised in college?

Reactions: 1119457

bloompark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was cut 2 years ago aged 27.
trimmed-frenulum-jpg.34565601
Very nice, where did you have it done?

Reactions: 1119457