Any danes in here?

danielkork

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, I study journalism at the danish school of, yeah well, journalism:)
I'm currently looking for a man hung as a god damn horse, or at least more than just above average, to do an interview on problems and experiences with having a large penis (I can say that right, the word penis?).

And wouldn't you know, I stumpled upon this little pearl. LPSG. This website is wicked sick:D

I live in Denmark, so that kinda narrows the prospects down to but a few, but I do hope you're out there!

Anyways, jeg vil i hvert fald gerne høre fra jer hvis det lyder interessant. Alt andet lige kan vi diskutere detaljer et andet sted end her:D
Send mig en mail hvis det har interesse eller hvis i har spørgsmål etc.
danielkork@gmail.com

I'm sincerely sorry if this request is considered spam, inappropriate or otherwise against forum policies. Furthermore I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section.

Don't kill me, I'm just a pesky, intrusive and obnoxious soon-to-be-journalist:D

All good, me.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi Daniel.

I'm in KBH and would be happy to let you interview me but I am not prepared to have my image or identity made public.
If that is alright with you, you're welcome to get in touch with me.

danielkork

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, thanks for the reply. Sadly I'm tasked to find someone who's prepared to talk of this in public - I know it's unlikely, but I'm hoping to find someone who's as willing to talk of this issue as, say someone with extemely long arms would be of talking about ... yeah well.... extremely long arms:D