Any danger to eating cum?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
with the thread on here of eating your own cum im curious if there are any dangers in doin so. ive never tried tasting mine but id like to.
Yeah, I'm one of them too, I'm a cum-eater, can't get enough. I sometimes cum in a little plastic bottle lots of times and keep it in the freezer.Then take it out when I'm horny and eat it while I play. I used to clean out my buddy's rubbers the next day after he fucked his wife and it was still really thick and white. He always rolled it up in toilet paper and put it in the bathroom wastebasket. Been eatin it for years, hasn't hurt me yet

B_rag0007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....for those who never wash there hands,
the least you can do is find a way to not touch the handle of anything.......RAG0007

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever "danger" you are worried about.... unless you are washing your hands and everything else it's come in contact with.... 2 teaspoons vs 2 microns won't make much a difference for whatever yer freaking out about.

Danish25DK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Havent done it myself, but heard there shouldnt be any problems doing it... Have thought about trying it, but never gotten around to do so... Do know how ever, the thing about keeping it stored in bottles or so and saving it, does make my stomack turn, but whatever :) we´re all different...

I say, if ya wanna do it, then go for it...

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it would basically be equivalent to taking a shot of sugar.....semen has a high level of fructose.....a sugar

also, if you have an STI (gonorrhea, herpes, chlamydia, molluscum contagiousum, etc) that is located specifically in the genitals and is not a widespread disease (HIV, syphilis, etc) then you do risk transmitting the STI from your genitals to your throat. We have and do diagnose people with gonococcal pharyngitis (translation - sore throat from gonorrhea infection)

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'm one of them too, I'm a cum-eater, can't get enough. I sometimes cum in a little plastic bottle lots of times and keep it in the freezer.Then take it out when I'm horny and eat it while I play. I used to clean out my buddy's rubbers the next day after he fucked his wife and it was still really thick and white. He always rolled it up in toilet paper and put it in the bathroom wastebasket. Been eatin it for years, hasn't hurt me yet

I generally have a constitution like an ox, but that actually made me wretch! Second hand, cold, setting spunk - noooooooooooooooooooo thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu lol

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh god it better bloody not be .....mmmm..maybe thats the source of all my problems....too much cum eating. I do however have very nice skin :biggrin1:

Honey

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good for skin and hair. In fact, a shocking percentage of hair cair products contain animal cum.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
with the thread on here of eating your own cum im curious if there are any dangers in doin so. ive never tried tasting mine but id like to.

c'mmoonnnnnnnn DO IT!! you know you want to! do it! do it!

sheesh, it CAME from you how could it kill you?? (wait, don't answer that...):wink:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been eating cum for years (others' and mine) with no ill effects. As with anything, take appropriate precautions and enjoy!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of all the things I've eaten in my life, that is probably one that is leasat likely to kill me. It's low-calorie, low fat, no cholesterol, organic and vegetarian. I don't think it's vegan technically... I'm not sure.

The other thing that was interesting was tasting my own breastmilk. I prefer cow's milk.