Any danger to eating cum?

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eating vast quantities of cum in a night can give you an upset tummy, known as cummy tummy. Honest, it's happend to me! It's even in the Urban Dictionary so you can look it up. Urban Dictionary: Define Your World
I don't think an 'urban dictionary' where anyone can write anything at all about stuff is really a definitive guide, is it? One needs only look at the 3 or 4 definitions given to know that people have no idea what they're talking about.

Anyway, I frequently eat mine, saves using tissues, friends of the earth and all that :biggrin1:

selfdrink

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am intersted to eat my cum but when i reaches my climax i don't have interst to eat also whatever i ate before my climax i vomitting it
after some times i am eager to eat my cum
any special tip

There's a danger if you seriously don't like the taste (mine has turned lovely now <3), but otherwise, it's a working product of the body.

Only problem to it is how you feel.

soaldude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I masturbate nearly every night before bed,and some nights,I am still horny even after I cum,so I eat mine,nothing wrong with that,just taste it and you'll like it,nothing but proteins and water anyway,plus makes cleanup a whole lot easier,ENJOY ;-)

Reactions: hot-rod

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With some melanesian societies where the men and older boys live communally, consuming 'man milk' is considered necessary for physical development.:tongue:

It is a way to transmit AIDS.:eek:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With some melanesian societies where the men and older boys live communally, consuming 'man milk' is considered necessary for physical development.:tongue:

It is a way to transmit AIDS.:eek:

some tribal societies also found it necessary to eat the brains of their enemies.....thus passing on kuru

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cum is good for the skin. Women go to beauty parlors and get facials all the time. Most of the time they get the guy from the pizza parlor next door to do that............:tongue: Hey dont laugh that job pays well. I did it for two years in between setting up the pins at the bowling alley. That job at the bowling alley was tough. It took a lot of balls.......