Any Dilfs in here?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been chatting online with this divorced guy in this 50s. He wants to take me out to dinner and all that and I'm tempted.

Back in my late teens to early 20s I was a "dilf".:tongue: In fact I still think guys with a bit of gray in their hair are HOT.

I don't want to tell him how old my parents are because *gulp* he's their age. I don't know how older men react to sleeping with women who are their daughter's age?

The widest age gap I've experienced was a guy who was about 10 years older than me.

Reactions: gise

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DILFs are hot.:eek:

There's just something about watching a man with a child that gets me going, and I generally don't have a thing for straight boys.

Vainglorious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GO FOR IT. My older man was the naughtiest, most experienced, most open to new things I've ever had. He was 21 years older than me and young-looking for his age, but oh the nasty games we played... getting spanked and pounded from behind under my schoolgirl skirt while bent over a chair back has never felt as incredible as it did with him. If he wants to take you out and he knows how old you are already, it's probably not a big deal to him. I agree with you - greying guys are hot as hell!

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GO FOR IT. My older man was the naughtiest, most experienced, most open to new things I've ever had. He was 21 years older than me and young-looking for his age, but oh the nasty games we played... getting spanked and pounded from behind under my schoolgirl skirt while bent over a chair back has never felt as incredible as it did with him. If he wants to take you out and he knows how old you are already, it's probably not a big deal to him. I agree with you - greying guys are hot as hell!

Great, now I'm totally turned on!:redface:

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a fellow divorced guy in his 50's, I am pulling for you to see him eyescream. Us older guys are not always ready to be put out to pasture. Unfortunately, I do not have any grey hair yet misslit20 and eyescream.

D

deleted509196

Well, my boyfriend (and the best boyfriend I've ever had) is quite a bit older than me and has a daughter who is just a few years younger than me. My mum isn't all that much older than him, my dad is a bit older than him. To be honest though, the age thing was never a factor or issue - I didn't want to date him BECAUSE he was older, but I had no PROBLEM dating him even though he's older (although my dad didn't really like it at first and my mum was probably surprised but didn't seem to mind). My guy is pretty young looking (and acting) for his age anyway, and we connect and have chemistry and everything as if we were the same age.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had not heard the term DILF's, but I sure like the idea. I am 67 and sure would enjoy getting to know a lady in her 30's or 40's, if not younger.
I have known a few women who liked older men (10 or more years older) I had a step-daughter who was 18 years younger who I was very close to, and she really got off on older men, as did her mother (even though her mother and I were 2 years apart) (her mother had several older boyfriends)
Sounds like a good time ahead :)

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had not heard the term DILF's, but I sure like the idea. I am 67 and sure would enjoy getting to know a lady in her 30's or 40's, if not younger.
I have known a few women who liked older men (10 or more years older) I had a step-daughter who was 18 years younger who I was very close to, and she really got off on older men, as did her mother (even though her mother and I were 2 years apart) (her mother had several older boyfriends)
Sounds like a good time ahead :)

Would you actually go out with a girl who was your daughter's age? I want to go out with this 50 year old guy but I'm pretty sure his kids are older than me. Some people take stuff like that seriously.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!! Eyescream, go for it!

I have long been a major fan of older men. From my youthful Lolita days lusting after 40 year old men to my last couple of boyfriends who were 15 and 13 years older than me. The biggest age difference I've tried is 25 years, and truthfully, we did run into issues from it. But overall, they are wonderful lovers. And all the things guys are just beginning to figure out about us in their 30's and understanding about us in their 40's, men in their 50's KNOW IT. I just LOVE older men!!!

Okay, I'll stop gushing now. :tongue:

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sign me up.

I think I already put you on this list, Mr. SilverTrain, sir. But if I didn't, sir, maybe you will have to bring me in your office and give me a tongue lashing. :tongue:

Just wanted to tell you, Dr. Pepper, I worked with this Greek man, Nikos, who was 65 at the time I knew him. OMG- he SO had it going on! It was an office full of ladies and we all lusted after him. We flirted with him horribly knowing full well he was happily married. I imagine he would leave the office each day thankful to have escaped with his vows still intact and his clothes still on. We certainly made it hard for him. (Pun intended)

Point is, the women you seek are out there. :smile:

Last edited: