Any disadvantages to a 12+ inch dick?

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
OMG! Ok let me bust apart the fact that he (the man in the vid) Is anywhere close to 12 inches. I happen to have the same crap ass 3 shelved book shelf and at 5 10 1/2, the top is a full 7 inches below my hi! Look where it is on him! The dude is hella short and has most likely 7 thick inches...of course proportionally that would be like me having a 12 inch cock, lol lol

Cool. It's sooo easy to troll here.:haha:

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh dear....
Well, LADave has sex with midgets.
A "demi-soft" dick "literally", like he wrote, literally went to his knees.
Even when I'm the double lenght of my penis, it wouldn't dangle on my knees, and that's more than a foot.
But I believe him, it was one of the smallest midgets in the world.
The sex wasn t so great he said (was to large to get erected), but hey, it was sex anyway...

*Sorry for all the not so tall people, if midget is offending to you, but it has no relation to the lenght of your penis. Only they aren't 12".

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG! Ok let me bust apart the fact that he (the man in the vid) Is anywhere close to 12 inches. I happen to have the same crap ass 3 shelved book shelf and at 5 10 1/2, the top is a full 7 inches below my hi! Look where it is on him! The dude is hella short and has most likely 7 thick inches...of course proportionally that would be like me having a 12 inch cock, lol lol

Also, judging by the crap quality of the video it could just be some type of prosthetic. Can't really see his balls in anyway.

Looked to me like if he moved to quick or jumped up and down, it would drop off, which it would have offcourse, cause it was FAKE.

Duh, if I had a cock like that I would jumpin up and down all over the place in my Mansion, bought from selling DVD's of my humongous cock. Or, pacing back and foward behind the glass wall in the display area at the ZOO. :)

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
Careful Pitbull, don't send him a friend's request!

"I will not accept friend requests from men, Please, I am asking nicely."

That has got to be the winner for the Most Homophobic Signature Award. :rolleyes:

Uh, fuck you.

I am asking politely to be left alone, I certainly did not sign up here to have a bunch of guys messaging me and adding me, not my cup of tea.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Uh, fuck you.

I am asking politely to be left alone, I certainly did not sign up here to have a bunch of guys messaging me and adding me, not my cup of tea.

Back at you, homophobic douchebag! You can "politely" fuck off!

I'm sure not many guys want to talk to you anyway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
:confused:
You sure?
I'm six ft tall and my forearm is 12 inches (not trying to brag - just stating a fact)

Mine is 10" measured with my forearm perpendicular to my upper arm and I'm 6' 2".

Of course, over on the Large Forearms Support Group there is a drabman claiming foreams of no less than 20 inches. Apparently it gives him extra confidence in the sack - he claims hotties fall at his feet all the time, begging for a fisting.

Just to be clear, it's not me. :redface:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I'm so sick of you. Just because the limited number of people here don't have proof there are dicks over 12 inches..actually it's 10 inches on the other thread..that doesn't mean it's not true. There are millions of guys. Do you really think the relatively few you people have seen speaks for the entire population. I have seen and had sex with a guy with a dick I that literally went to his knees but because I didn't take a picture of it everybody here says I'm lying. I don't know if it's the same with all big guys but he couldn't get anywhere near hard. I mean close to not at all so in that case I would say that was a disadvantage. I know you'll all dismiss what I'm saying but then again, you guys have no proof either so I say the same back to you.

And I'm so sick of people like you who make outlandish claims and then get bent out of shape when people ask you to provide credible evidence. I get positively ready to hurl my guts out when the same inability to understand logic and the nature of evidence rears its ugly head for the umpteenth time.

If I have to break it down into baby steps yet again, I think I'll have a nervous breakdown, but in short, your ridiculous rationale that because every member of a population hasn't been observed an outlandish assertion about that unobserved population is credible, is a classic logical fallacy known as Argument From Ignorance. By your rationale you could argue just as credibly for the existence of twenty, thirty, or forty inch-penises - why not just think of a number and double it?

If you want to understand the logical flaw in arguing that it is unreasonable for someone to doubt an outlandish and unfalsifiable belief - such as the idea of penises significantly bigger than any ever observed in any credible survey, by any credible institution, or among the billions of images and videos created in the two-hundred year history of the camera - I refer you to the Celestial Teapot analogy. Its been done to death on this forum, so I won't repeat it.

Google is your friend.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
HorseHung13 claims to have a foot long cock -- check him out on video. Posters should always say, "I've never seen a man with a 13 inch cock." However, have you seen all the cocks in the world?

Sure, you may have not run across 11 or 12 or 13 inches, but I believe somewhere in the United States (every one does not subscribe to this site)...or the world, for that fact, has at least one 12 or 13 inch cock.

And I believe that Elvis is alive and well and hiding among the lost tribes of Papua New Guinea; and that somewhere in the world leprechauns are frolicking with the tooth fairies in a fragrant and leafy glade; and that in a magical underwater city at the bottom of the Mariana trench, Unicorns run their equivalent of the Kentucky Derby every Easter Monday.

I'm absolutely certain that, somewhere in the world, there is someone with a 36 inch long dick. After all, have you seen all the cocks in the world?

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
Back at you, homophobic douchebag! You can "politely" fuck off!

I'm sure not many guys want to talk to you anyway. :rolleyes:

One of my best friends is gay, I love him like a brother and I like both of his PARTNERS also.

You are just a little bitch for picking a fight out of nowhere. I'm not homophobic, I just got sick of guys asking me and telling me dirty ass things I dont really want to hear (profile already says straight). I voted FOR gay rights and gay marriage.

So, no. Fuck you, I wish we could handle this in person, you would lose, badly, and after I would teach you a few lessons that your parents obviously didn't.

I have absolutely nothing against gay people. However I only wanted women on my page (fuck who knows how many are fake anyway)

Not only did I ask politely, but you are like the 3rd person to get their pussy hurt about this. Lighten up, we have never spoke, and I have left you alone until now. This isn't your finest moment because usually your posts are pretty sound and sane.

And you are right, not many men do want to talk to me on here since I posted that in my sig. Good for me.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my best friends is gay, I love him like a brother and I like both of his PARTNERS also.

You are just a little bitch for picking a fight out of nowhere. I'm not homophobic, I just got sick of guys asking me and telling me dirty ass things I dont really want to hear (profile already says straight). I voted FOR gay rights and gay marriage.

So, no. Fuck you, I wish we could handle this in person, you would lose, badly, and after I would teach you a few lessons that your parents obviously didn't.

I have absolutely nothing against gay people. However I only wanted women on my page (fuck who knows how many are fake anyway)

Not only did I ask politely, but you are like the 3rd person to get their pussy hurt about this. Lighten up, we have never spoke, and I have left you alone until now. This isn't your finest moment because usually your posts are pretty sound and sane.

And you are right, not many men do want to talk to me on here since I posted that in my sig. Good for me.

Does your friend know how much of a homophobe you are? Or that you joined a site dedicated to penis and you have a problem with guys communicating with you? Hypocrite!

I picked a fight because I pointed out how homophobic your signature sounds? Bitch please. Iirc, you're the one that had the "Fuck you!" response.

Secondly, talk that shit bitch. You're 250 pounds of fat. I can bench you. Go get some more roids and then maybe you can get like me and have some real muscle. Nobody is scared of your fat ass.

You're a homophobe, plain and simple. You're also probably closet gay. You just get your pussy hurt when people point that out.

C'mon son!

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok enogh with the name calling and the calling out.

IA You could have phrased that a tad better.

AM: Seriously? I kinda expect better of you.

This forum to often and too easily goes to shit over the smallest fucking miscommunications and misunderstandings.

IA: Considering AM has a history of posting rational things, you should have remembered that and cut him some slack. He has had to deal with a tom of douchebags ver the years and though uncalled for, i would hope you could have a little understanding as to WHY he reacted the way he did.

AM: I honestly feel that you should have PM'd IA first and asked calmly as to WHY his sig is the way it is. I don't let the majority of the site see my pics. Just because i am on a penis site, does that mean I am obligated to do so? Cuz if it is then I am fucked.

So both of you calm the fuck down and cool the hell off.

Ok?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got a 12 inch cock, at least I did in my dream a few nights ago lol
Amazing! so did I! Of course in my dream you and i were fucking ourselves with our foot long fuck sticks at the same time...:wink:

I missed you Ronado! Need to get over to the Funny Stuff forum!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@Nico You should probably reread the posts from the beginning:

1st:
Careful Pitbull, don't send him a friend's request!

"I will not accept friend requests from men, Please, I am asking nicely."

That has got to be the winner for the Most Homophobic Signature Award. :rolleyes:

2nd:
Uh, fuck you.

==

I was actually talking to Pitbull and joking about the sig. Then came the "Fuck you!" response. :rolleyes:

Amazing! so did I! Of course in my dream you and i were fucking ourselves with our foot long fuck sticks at the same time...:wink:

I missed you Ronado! Need to get over to the Funny Stuff forum!
WOW, SOUNDS amazing.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummmm I did. I didn't feel the need to say anything at that point as you did call him a homophobe and if he isn't then a "Um fuck you" would be not that bad in my eyes. A bit of an over reaction, but seriously, he didn't say "FUCK YOU ASSHAT!" or something.

As far as i am concerned the whole thing could have been handled differently on BOTH sides.

You really did not NEED to say what you said the way you said it. He Could have easily chosen to respond rationally and with out the hostility and veiled threats (which were obnoxious and SO not needed), you could have taken the higher ground and kept your retorts to the perceived threats rather that going off about someones body.

The two of you sank to 12 year old playground mentality and name calling.

So my suggestion is for everyone to cool down and walk away.