Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amazing! so did I! Of course in my dream you and i were fucking ourselves with our foot long fuck sticks at the same time...:wink:

I missed you Ronado! Need to get over to the Funny Stuff forum!

Oh, Im missed. I missed you Nico

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ummmm I did. I didn't feel the need to say anything at that point as you did call him a homophobe and if he isn't then a "Um fuck you" would be not that bad in my eyes. A bit of an over reaction, but seriously, he didn't say "FUCK YOU ASSHAT!" or something.

As far as i am concerned the whole thing could have been handled differently on BOTH sides.

You really did not NEED to say what you said the way you said it. He Could have easily chosen to respond rationally and with out the hostility and veiled threats (which were obnoxious and SO not needed), you could have taken the higher ground and kept your retorts to the perceived threats rather that going off about someones body.

The two of you sank to 12 year old playground mentality and name calling.

So my suggestion is for everyone to cool down and walk away.

Ok dad :cool:

To each his own.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: OMG!
What is all the fighting about?
Did the thought of my 12 inch forearms (and I have two twelve inchers! -Forearms that is.) increase the testosterone level here?

So my suggestion is for everyone to cool down and walk away.

My suggestion is a duel!
Gentleman draw your meat-swords. :tongue:

Actually Nicodemus had good advice.
Usually nowadays, when someone says something I don't like, I ignore it.
Low blood pressure is a good thing.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: OMG!
What is all the fighting about?
Did the thought of my 12 inch forearms (and I have two twelve inchers! -Forearms that is.) increase the testosterone level here?

My suggestion is a duel!
Gentleman draw your meat-swords. :tongue:

Actually Nicodemus had good advice.
Usually nowadays, when someone says something I don't like, I ignore it.
Low blood pressure is a good thing.

Rats! I thought I would get to see your sword..I offer fantastic sword polishing services:lmao:

Sorry couldn't resist!:tongue:

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
Does your friend know how much of a homophobe you are? Or that you joined a site dedicated to penis and you have a problem with guys communicating with you? Hypocrite!

I picked a fight because I pointed out how homophobic your signature sounds? Bitch please. Iirc, you're the one that had the "Fuck you!" response.

Secondly, talk that shit bitch. You're 250 pounds of fat. I can bench you. Go get some more roids and then maybe you can get like me and have some real muscle. Nobody is scared of your fat ass.

You're a homophobe, plain and simple. You're also probably closet gay. You just get your pussy hurt when people point that out.

C'mon son!

No, communicating is totally fine. Hearing them say what they want to do to me and my dick, well I am just not into that.

About the fat comment, I am 260 lbs and about 15%.

I am glad you workout and can bench 250. I power lift also, and benched 480 about a month ago. I probably curl what you weigh, but who cares because we lift for different things. TO "get like you" Depending on your height, I would have to lose quite a bit of muscle tissue. My arms do not have any fat on them and they are touching 19 inches, so I am a little thrown off.

You can go ahead and rail off about the steroid thing, you won't bother me with that, I am definitely not the only one on here using them.

And by the way, my doctor put me on testosterone because my pituitary gland does not function properly, so it was the only choice. Same thing with my thyroid.

Once again, I am not homophobic. I was just getting NASTY messages and it wasn't something I wanted.

and about being fat, Granted I do not have veins and all that all over, but I don't think anyone could logically call me that, I think you are reaching pretty far for insults, and we really do not need to do that.

About being a closet gay. I am not into guys, at all. Never been turned on by one either. I have nothing against them like I said, I don't know what got you so convinced that I go and gay bash and hang them on the weekends. Hell I don't even like bodybuilding very much, only the training (consider myself a power lifter) I mean I do not really like the shows, although the womens bikini and figure models look fantastic, especially off season.

Attachments

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

I suppose the major disadvantage (I certainly do not qualify) of a 12inch cock is having to provide proof all the time.....Luckily I have a somewhat smaller cock.
Must be quite a talking point?(12inch SCHLONG, that is) Seems like a dime a dozen around here. Of course, in this day and age, it is astoundfing how many cameras are recording your every move. Anyway. cheers

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@ironaddict69

All I was saying initially is that your signature "sounded" homophobic. If you do not mean it that way then fine, I believe you.

My responses probably wouldn't have been what they were if you would have just explained that in the first place and not given the "F you!" type of response off the bat. I was merely responding to you in the way I felt that you were responding to me.

If you did not mean anything to be abrasive then I apologize. I should not have been that way myself.

==

I don't think you're fat either. I just said that because you called me "little". :tongue:

As for me, I'm sure you could outlift me at your strength and weight. I float around ~200 lbs. and 15% body fat. I'm a 6ft tall basketball guard and long distance runner, certainly not a power lifter by any means. Although we could see who could run the farthest or jump the highest. :wink:

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This:
No, communicating is totally fine. Hearing them say what they want to do to me and my dick, well I am just not into that.

About the fat comment, I am 260 lbs and about 15%.

I am glad you workout and can bench 250. I power lift also, and benched 480 about a month ago. I probably curl what you weigh, but who cares because we lift for different things. TO "get like you" Depending on your height, I would have to lose quite a bit of muscle tissue. My arms do not have any fat on them and they are touching 19 inches, so I am a little thrown off.

You can go ahead and rail off about the steroid thing, you won't bother me with that, I am definitely not the only one on here using them.

And by the way, my doctor put me on testosterone because my pituitary gland does not function properly, so it was the only choice. Same thing with my thyroid.

Once again, I am not homophobic. I was just getting NASTY messages and it wasn't something I wanted.

and about being fat, Granted I do not have veins and all that all over, but I don't think anyone could logically call me that, I think you are reaching pretty far for insults, and we really do not need to do that.

About being a closet gay. I am not into guys, at all. Never been turned on by one either. I have nothing against them like I said, I don't know what got you so convinced that I go and gay bash and hang them on the weekends. Hell I don't even like bodybuilding very much, only the training (consider myself a power lifter) I mean I do not really like the shows, although the womens bikini and figure models look fantastic, especially off season.

And this:
@ironaddict69

All I was saying initially is that your signature "sounded" homophobic. If you do not mean it that way then fine, I believe you.

My responses probably wouldn't have been what they were if you would have just explained that in the first place and not given the "F you!" type of response off the bat. I was merely responding to you in the way I felt that you were responding to me.

If you did not mean anything to be abrasive then I apologize. I should not have been that way myself.

==

I don't think you're fat either. I just said that because you called me "little". :tongue:

As for me, I'm sure you could outlift me at your strength and weight. I float around ~200 lbs. and 15% body fat. I'm a 6ft tall basketball guard and long distance runner, certainly not a power lifter by any means. Although we could see who could run the farthest or jump the highest. :wink:
Actually make me happy. Actual conversation, and a clear up of any miscommunication.

Thanks.:smile:

*and yes I will be taking full credit for this. Can't stop me! *runs off all crazy like*

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Good to see a poster with the guts to retreat from an entrenched position. Hopefully ironaddict will meet you half-way.

Personally I would never have seen the signature as being homophobic. Strictly speaking its androphobic isn't it? i.e against all men, not just gay ones.

However I can understand how some gay men might react badly to such a bald statement. If someone is constantly a victim of something so insidious, nebulous and deniable as homophobia, racism, or any other kind of discrimination, it is very understandable for them to become hyper-vigilant. Unfortunately given the often sly and disingenuous nature of homophobes, racists and sexists, it is commonplace for statements like ironaddict's to hide vile motivations behind what appears on the surface to be a neutral remark.

On the other hand gay men should be aware that many heterosexual men will feel offended or at least disconcerted, by the sort of remarks some men make when they're anonymous and sexually interested in anyone, either male or female. We're simply not used to it after all. It's very rare for female strangers to PM us with lewd sexual remarks - at least it is in my experience! (Hello girls! ha, ha)

I think of myself as vehemently anti-homophobic, but I have to confess that if I repeatedly received luridly suggestive messages from men, as opposed to one or two I could simply chuckle about, I might get unhappy about it as well; although depending on the way it was done I suppose it could be flattering. I do sometimes find it flattering if an obviously gay man eyes me up in a non-creepy way, but it doesn't have the frisson of a woman doing the same thing - on the rare occassions that happens!

Given that a lot of gay men post here, it might be wise to consider any possible offence whe posting oneself. Perhaps a better signature might be something along the lines of "Due to repeated offensive messages, I will no longer accept friend requests from men. Apologies for any offence caused".

Last edited:

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
@ironaddict69

==

I understand what you mean. I think more than anything (and you had no way of knowing this) is that it had happened many more times than this, even in person I am someone who is somewhat introverted and can be too direct and aggressive when something bothers me.

The fat thing just threw me off, hadn't heard that one and I thought maybe you actually believed that, hence my picture proof of the contrary.

I am stronger than most people even 30 lbs heavier than me just because I have lifted consistently for so long, the 480 lb bench was not a joke, however it was done on the decline. And if you saw me play basketball, you would call me much much worse things than a homophobe, it is a fucking ugly sight, I suck at it.

In all actually, I am somewhat of a sensitive person. A little about myself, a LOT about other people. I get pissed when gays are teased or made fun of.

I had a guy (and hell this word even slips from me sometimes as a "re-run" from my high school days, everyone said it and we didnt even mean gay!) call someone a "fag" in a story he was telling to his friend. I looked at him as I was walking by, stopped and squared myself towards him and said "watch your fucking mouth, I am gay" He just about froze and shit himself. He was probably 5'9 maybe 170 lbs.

He was also a complete stranger. I get even more pissed if handicapped people are made fun of. When I see them especially if I see them commuting to who knows where, usually getting on a bus, I almost always put my hands together and pray.

Now I am a far from perfect Christian, but stuff like that breaks my heart. Hopefully with this information you can see my "side" of things more clearly. Homophobes piss me off. I also do have a right to try and discourage nasty, and inappropriate unwanted messages sent my way as well. I hope this is more clear now.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was with a guy who had 10 inches. It was long but very skinny. I sucked it but it didn't get very hard. Just my experience. The guys with 8 inches or less get hard. My best fuck I ever had was a small guy that only had about 5 inches his cock got very very hard and he would hit my prostate everytime he thrusted and WOW it was GREAT.

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
Good to see a poster with the guts to retreat from an entrenched position. Hopefully ironaddict will meet you half-way.

Personally I would never have seen the signature as being homophobic. Strictly speaking its androphobic isn't it? i.e against all men, not just gay ones.

However I can understand how some gay men might react badly to such a bald statement. If someone is constantly a victim of something so insidious, nebulous and deniable as homophobia, racism, or any other kind of discrimination, it is very understandable for them to become hyper-vigilant. Unfortunately given the often sly and disingenuous nature of homophobes, racists and sexists, it is commonplace for statements like ironaddict's to hide vile motivations behind what appears on the surface to be a neutral remark.

On the other hand gay men should be aware that many heterosexual men will feel offended or at least disconcerted, by the sort of remarks some men make when they're anonymous and sexually interested in anyone, either male or female. We're simply not used to it after all. It's very rare for female strangers to PM us with lewd sexual remarks - at least it is in my experience! (Hello girls! ha, ha)

I think of myself as vehemently anti-homophobic, but I have to confess that if I repeatedly received luridly suggestive messages from men, as opposed to one or two I could simply chuckle about, I might get unhappy about it as well; although depending on the way it was done I suppose it could be flattering. I do sometimes find it flattering if an obviously gay man eyes me up in a non-creepy way, but it doesn't have the frisson of a woman doing the same thing - on the rare occassions that happens!

Given that a lot of gay men post here, it might be wise to consider any possible offence whe posting oneself. Perhaps a better signature might be something along the lines of "Due to repeated offensive messages, I will no longer accept friend requests from men. Apologies for any offence caused".

You are exactly right in everything you said. And androphobic (if I was afraid of them) would definitely be more appropriate, it wasn't just discouraging gays from doing it. A lot of the things being said were more descriptive and forward than the things I have heard from girlfriends (I'm a man, I know how we talk) and that is what initially drove me to add it there.

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
And by the way, I have a 12 inch dick. No problems whatsoever! Girls love it when I rip past their parts and the cul de sac feeling of getting kicked in the spine just really gets them hot ;-) I cannot even wear shorts, ever. Just pops out of them and reaches over and taps peoples legs at the doctor office with even the SLIGHTEST increase in blood flow.

Are people serious with shit like this? God fantasies can really make people delusional.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IA: Thank you for the clarification. I think we all to easily lump each other in groups without thinking,at times. I do it, you did it, so did AM. It happens because we are human. The wonderful thing is when we can take a step back, admit our mistakes and share our concerns (and, yes, even our vulnerabilities) to others, and get the air cleared.

You seem lie a nice guy. Ok, i admit I have a soft spot or people who would defend and help the disabled. My nephew is severely autistic with some mental retardation. I myself work as a paraprofessional SD (with the severely disabled), with kids with physical, intellectual and developmental disabilities. So your comment really struck a chord with me. I see you as the type of person who would put some inconsiderate asshat in their place if they were making fun of, or otherwise harassing, a disabled individual.

Pitbull's advice, along with Drabman's, well that's some solid advice there.

Now as for your second comment, IA: :lmao: oh dear lawd that is a visual! Sadly that is some of the mentality of certain people, here and IRL, lol

guns2008

Experimental Member
Media
If someone actually possessed a fully-functional 12-inch penis, I think the major disadvantage would be its 'noticeability' (if that's real word). It would probably be MUCH worse than having other large features like a Jimmy Durante nose or Howard Cosell ears.

People would always be looking at the bulge in your pants. You could never go to the beach or pool without people staring at you, whispering to their friends as you walk by, or just outright laughing at you. Forget trying to wear lycra shorts to the gym. You would never be able to find and keep a sexual partner -- mouths, vaginas, and anuses could never be wide enough or deep enough to fully accommodate you. Once word of your penis size got out, you would never have any privacy. Men and women would stalk you, photographers would wait outside your house for you. You couldn't go to work or school or church or anywhere without being recognized, harassed, and bothered.

Would having a foot-long penis be worth all this hassle? Probably not.