Any disadvantages to a big cock?

regishart26

Just Browsing
Media
Do any of you big cock guys ever wish you were not so hung? Just curious. The only things that come to mind are some girls might think it will be painfull and tighten up, harder to keep it hard because of the size and bloodflow, clothing issues? Thanks let me hear what you think.

thknfat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep. I had a gf that I couldnt penetrate. She was too afraid. And then I have had guys that also worried about getting ripped. So, big dicks are pretty amazing but there are trade offs.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
for me so far as im still a virgin it has just been clothing choice that has been annoying. Underwear gets very tight around my penis and im still quite large when flaccid and jeans can get very uncomfortable too. Also i have to wear briefs when in bathers because otherwise my bulge is way too obvious and also if i got an erection (in any type of clothing) without briefs there is no way its not gonna get noticed.

Another thing is finding condoms that fit... have tried only a few types so far like "easy fit" etc but not have gotten past the head.

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soreness, injuries and recovery time.

This. I'm seeing a girl right now who's pussy heals up in an instant. Coupled with my size and the fact that I only get to see her once a week (sometimes less frequently), things can be rather difficult.

Overall, I like having a big dick. Wouldn't trade it for anything, but I've encountered this problem in the past and I never like it when it comes up. Nothing hot about hurting a girl.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a few...
-I luv the feeling of the knob almost out of a pussy, and the feeling of being all the way in, but when I had back troubles this started the Pain - Pleasure trade off (pleasure usually won out)
-the time spent on foreplay can sometimes be a deal breaker for my cock, it's been hard and waiting for 45 mins and starts to soften up.
-hurt a few that ended up with bruised uteruses. that's just bad
-had a girl once who I really liked but she wouldn't touch my cock and said she couldn't handle it.
-then there's the high school hard to hide the big wazzoo that pops up just before class change.
-also the girls that luv the size, but that only lasts so long then they complain of being sore.
-having it fold up on you when penetrating a tight hole can hurt at times.

tallnlean9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never once had a girl say it was too big. I've had a few guys say that but I think most of them just didn't want to get fucked for other reasons. Mostly, people have loved my dick and I've gotten a whole lot of play I probably wouldn't have gotten otherwise, including from guys who might not otherwise have been attracted to me.

It shows in clothing, which I usually like. But there are other times I don't want it to show (like around family) and have to take steps to hide it then. But that's pretty easily done.

The only other even possible downside is sitting on a toilet on those little airplane toilets. If I lean forward, even soft my dick is long enough that it sometimes touches the metal bowl, which is gross.

But believe me, the advantages of having a big dick are overwhelming.

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive only ever come across one girl that i was too big for, but im 9-9.5 long and around 6 in girth, apart from her they've all loved the size. No problems in recuperation, hassles when i get a woody whilst fully clothed or in tight trousers. Would i like to be smaller NO way.............HA

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I turned 12, my cock grew to the size it is now 9x6. The school had an open shower in the locker room and everyone had to shower after class. I was made fun of because of the size of my cock. I stopped showering and was called into the Principals Office and my mom was called. When they asked why I would not shower and being 12 you start to sweat, and a little funky. I was not going to tell them, but mothers, can get it out. When I told them, that I was made fun of, because of the size of my penis, I thought my mom, was going to fall over. Then they asked, whats wrong with the size, all boys will see a change. But as big as a your arm or so it felt at the time. I was only 5'8" and had this third leg or so it looked. I am now 6'5" and fit my cock to my size. I was told that I did not have to shower the rest of the year. After that, my mom looked at me differantly, but I looked like my dad, so it should be no suprise to her. I Junior High, I got the name horse and it stayed with me though college. But life changed for me and I got laid a lot in school or tried to get laid. I was to big for so many girls. I wished I was smaller. The first time my wife saw me naked, she said "No way is that going in me!" 25 years later and I am still putting it in her, I have never gotten it all the way in, but that is okay. She is very small and she knows how to make me happy and herself with my cock. So all you guys that want big cocks, there are some of us out there, that wish we had a little smaller cock.

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
too much foreplay
dick touching dirty toilets.its always the dirty ones.
girl taking one month to let you in to her vagina cuz shes afraid.
Straight up being told no when you get it out
hurting your gf with girth.
Not getting bjs finished cuz their mouths are sore.
Ripping their ass in anal.
Hitting backstops.

Wudnt change it though :)

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sometimes... depends on situation and lady... vaginas are like dicks.....all different and able to accomodate or not a big hefty dick...