Any Dudes Using Their FleshLight's

blk9jock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello Dudes.. I purchased a FleshLight, and I find myself using it all of the time. Are there any other dudes out there that use Fleshlight's. Would like to converse about it.

Im 9inch, and I really fill it up.

Let me know.

DavianQ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleshlight... why not try a woman for a change mate... nothing more pitiful than a man screwing the non-business end of a torch.

blk9jock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cool. Man... thanks for responding.. what type do you have. Mine is a little tight.. but are you saying after a little use, they will stretch out?

blk9jock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello.. Man.. Thanks for responding.. Let me know if you want to discuss in detail how you use the Fleshlight.. man. I like talking to other dudes about it.

blk9jock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks man. for answering for me in such a humorous way.. I luv my fleshlight man.. What type do you have.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I use mine in a different way. My wife bought me one and she uses it on me. Great toy. But you are correct... it does take a little time to get it to fit you correctly. Once that is done, feels great, especially watching my wife enjoying it with me.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello Dudes.. I purchased a FleshLight, and I find myself using it all of the time. Are there any other dudes out there that use Fleshlight's. Would like to converse about it.

Im 9inch, and I really fill it up.

Let me know.

I have an ice, super ribbed, butt that I usually only use when I am traveling or, like now; at home alone. There's nothing quite compared to fucking my boy's ass...but the Fleshlight is a very close second! :cool:

B_kevin_91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yea I used to use it alot but now I just most often don't want to bother using it anymore... Yeah its good and I like it though.