any e-stimers

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I been experimenting and just wonder why I don't cum. I have a Tims device and its pretty strong and have had it up to full power and although it does get my cock very hard I've only precummed during the process. Should I expect I just won't cum ever from this, I've lasted up to an hour already. I've experiment with everything except anal probs which scare me. I usually use a cock and scrotum metal ring with the second one somewhere on my cock I usually move it to just under the head where it seems to get me the hardest. I even used a edge tube and pump while estiming and almost got my dick stuck in the tube of the pump. That sure was a test on my endurance threshold.
Any ideas on me achieving orgasm?

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
E-stim is interesting stuff; I've always kind of wondered about it. I've read about it some, and all I know is that the type and positioning of the electrodes, as well as the intensity of the electricity all make a difference. Like everything else having to do with sex, though, what works best seems to vary from person to person. There are lots of videos out there that are pretty hot to watch. Maybe try finding a specialty forum where the e-stimmers hang out.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Experiment, experiment EXPERIMENT.. thats the key. The size, type and placement of the electrodes is very important. Once you find the "sweet spots", you'll be able to enjoy a long, slow ride to a KILLER orgasm(s)..I find it takes me personally about 45 minutes to cum while stimming... I've stimmed other guys, one guy came twice in 15 minutes, another guy held out for an hour before the first cum, then had 3 more in pretty rapid succession after that... and I placed the electrodes in the same place on both men.... but, we're all wired differently. Good luck to you, once you get the hang of it, you're in for a wild ride!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
For ears I used a Folsom electric stim box until it finally died last year. I want a new ET-312 when I can afford it. Done right stimming is nearly as good as sex with a partner and it is far better than what one can do with their own hand. With the right electrodes it sadly even makes a Fleshlight a little weak. Just take your time read on safety precautions and with the right equipment nirvana is indeed possible!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't come with my e-stim toys. Doesn't mean they aren't fun though. When I use them I just switch to a more traditional toy when I decide it's time to orgasm.

I don't come with my e-stim toys. Doesn't mean they aren't fun though. When I use them I just switch to a more traditional toy when I decide it's time to orgasm.
that's must not be good experience.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Think I have a couple of photos and videos in my profile. I enjoy stimming on occassion. Like others have said, you just have to experiment with placement and size of electrodes. My electrodes are all homemade.

fow

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know same here. I found something that I bent my own rings out of cuz I didn't want to pay out the ass for them. I took the leads off my pads that didn't stick anymore and used them.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is a great place 2 get sum e-stim toys !¡ Hope this helps !¡

P.E.S. Main Product Page

HappyStimUSA is also a very good place, and MUCH cheaper.

My StereoStim rig is a bit weak. Need to find a new set of PC speakers to modify and start stimming again.

Last edited: