any e-stimers

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Deno, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I been experimenting and just wonder why I don't cum. I have a Tims device and its pretty strong and have had it up to full power and although it does get my cock very hard I've only precummed during the process. Should I expect I just won't cum ever from this, I've lasted up to an hour already. I've experiment with everything except anal probs which scare me. I usually use a cock and scrotum metal ring with the second one somewhere on my cock I usually move it to just under the head where it seems to get me the hardest. I even used a edge tube and pump while estiming and almost got my dick stuck in the tube of the pump. That sure was a test on my endurance threshold.
    Any ideas on me achieving orgasm?

2. big9guy2000

big9guy2000 New Member

Great job but the anal stim might be the only way to go to help orgasam, it will stimulate the prostate and you'll cum hard

3. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

E-stim is interesting stuff; I've always kind of wondered about it. I've read about it some, and all I know is that the type and positioning of the electrodes, as well as the intensity of the electricity all make a difference. Like everything else having to do with sex, though, what works best seems to vary from person to person. There are lots of videos out there that are pretty hot to watch. Maybe try finding a specialty forum where the e-stimmers hang out.

4. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Experiment, experiment EXPERIMENT.. thats the key. The size, type and placement of the electrodes is very important. Once you find the "sweet spots", you'll be able to enjoy a long, slow ride to a KILLER orgasm(s)..I find it takes me personally about 45 minutes to cum while stimming... I've stimmed other guys, one guy came twice in 15 minutes, another guy held out for an hour before the first cum, then had 3 more in pretty rapid succession after that... and I placed the electrodes in the same place on both men.... but, we're all wired differently. Good luck to you, once you get the hang of it, you're in for a wild ride!

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

For ears I used a Folsom electric stim box until it finally died last year. I want a new ET-312 when I can afford it. Done right stimming is nearly as good as sex with a partner and it is far better than what one can do with their own hand. With the right electrodes it sadly even makes a Fleshlight a little weak. Just take your time read on safety precautions and with the right equipment nirvana is indeed possible!

6. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have some passing curiosity about this, but haven't had a chance to experiment much. I had an old Tens unit, but I found it made me go numb after a while.

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I don't come with my e-stim toys. Doesn't mean they aren't fun though. When I use them I just switch to a more traditional toy when I decide it's time to orgasm.

8. B_delighthoney

B_delighthoney New Member

that's must not be good experience.

9. D_PhilMi_DrillMee

D_PhilMi_DrillMee New Member

10. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Think I have a couple of photos and videos in my profile. I enjoy stimming on occassion. Like others have said, you just have to experiment with placement and size of electrodes. My electrodes are all homemade.

fow

11. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know same here. I found something that I bent my own rings out of cuz I didn't want to pay out the ass for them. I took the leads off my pads that didn't stick anymore and used them.

12. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    HappyStimUSA is also a very good place, and MUCH cheaper.

My StereoStim rig is a bit weak. Need to find a new set of PC speakers to modify and start stimming again.

#12 Rikter8, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  13. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    That Zeus powerbox might not be powerful enough.
    Know anyone with a more powerful unit?

Draft saved Draft deleted