any expereince w/ surgical methods?

growit2nine: Has anyone had thier cock lenthened surgically? I have 8 and want to be bigger.

Please let me know if there are good doctors out there

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=growit2nine link=board=pe;num=1080471816;start=0#0 date=03/28/04 at 02:54:36]

"Has anyone had thier cock lenthened surgically?  I have 8 and want to be bigger."

[/quote]

Not intending to discourage you, but most REPUTABLE doctors (what few there are as in plastic surgeons specializing in enlargement) would NOT deem you a bonfide candidate for the surgery. You are already twice (if not three times!) the size of most men who would be seriously considered.

(Successful surgery is typically reserved for and performed on men with less than four inches erect length....at least that is the ideal patient sought after.)

I won't deny though---there could be some doctor (?) somewhere out there all but willing to give yours a try.

(Say....do I hear "quacking" somewhere?)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought at first when I was back in shape, and wanted to get some inches back that it might've been the more preferable solution, but the more I researched it, the more I found out about the mutilation involved. I quickly made use of my PC for more applicable solutions.

mindseye: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=pe;num=1080471816;start=0#1 date=03/29/04 at 21:37:34]
(Successful surgery is typically reserved for and performed on men with less than four inches erect length....at least that is the ideal patient sought after.)
[/quote]

I'll respectfully disagree with that point. There was a time when cosmetic surgery was doled out based on perceived need -- skin treatments for burn victims only, for example.

However, *medically* there's no reason why a man with a three-inch penis is more suitable for this operation than a man with a nine-inch penis. Both penises are functional, and both men assume the risk of long-term damage.

The distinction that one of these men "needs" the surgery more than the other is a value judgement.

What an ethical doctor would do in either case is consult with the patient to determine what his motivation is, that his expectations are within the bounds of reason, that he's competent to assume the risks involved, and that he's capable and motivated to perform the after-care that's required to heal properly. The doctor would make sure, for example, that the patient understands that the surgery wouldn't be a quick-fix for any underlying self-esteem problems.[sup]*[/sup]

For a doctor to unilaterally decide that one man is "big enough already" would be substituting his or her aesthetic judgement for that of the patient (and that's not ethical!)

[sup]*[/sup]...which is often the case. Men who think a bigger penis will make them more confident and successful in bed often come out of these procedures and discover that their size may be bigger, but their confidence is as small as ever. Plastic surgery is no substitute for good mental health. (Michael Jackson -- you listening?)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Mindseye, thanks for your views. You made a good point. I feel the need to clarify my original post if I may:

It's my understanding from reading on the subject of surgery for enlargement that MD's don't dismiss a man as a candidate because he's "large enough already" but instead the larger size penis doesn't seem to respond as favorably. When the suspensory ligaments are "adjusted" there often is a pronounced downward "drooping effect" thereafter which must be lived with. (Techniques reportedly ARE improving on THAT part of the procedure though.) Whatsmore, longer-length shafts (to begin with) will tend to bend, curve, and arch more frequently from surgery which is why extender devices are mandated for weeks following the operation. Shafts already at the six or seven inch (erect) length mark would be more difficult to maintain in a straight-out healing mode from lengthening surgery --comparatively speaking to a man at 4" erect length. ...Thinking about it does make some sense, I believe.

The girth enhancement part of surgery is done as "stage two" after ligament adjustment.... (whereby injections are put into the penis shaft to "plump it up" ) This technique still has NOT been perfected. Over time, these injected substances (i.e. extracted fatty globules from another part of the body) are often absorbed back into the body, thus losing the intended effect to become permanent within the penis. Silicone injections are being tried (in surgery enlargement now, not the recreational use as such) and silicone is being found to NOT stay permanently, either. Injections of any kind have reportedly left some men with "lumpy" "bumpy" and grotesque-looking penises from all these trials and errors in girth enhancement. A totally "natural-looking" result from enlargement surgery is rare if one gets right down to it.....particulary so for the already above-average man. I've seen the "after" photos in several PE surgery websites. If one looks carefully, some of the results are not what I would call all that "pretty" (?)
I've said it before and we all know it's true--the penis is one tough, stubborn part of the human body to respond to ANY enlargement technique....any of 'em!

Beginning surgery with an especially small-size penis is thereby better in some ways...it's better able (physiologically speaking) to accomodate the surgical methods. I don't mean this in the wrong way, but I would think the more typical surgical candidate (a man who is somewhat below average in size to begin with) is so grateful to get ANY improvement whatsoever, that in some ways, he might be just a bit less likely to be as bitterly disappointed and disillusioned with his results
than when compared to a man who started rather large before surgery only to wind up worse off afterwards!

Most surgery candidates (from what I understand) usually must undergo a pretty thorough psych exam first---to determine how they're thinking behind their desire to be larger. That evaluation is a major determing point for deciding IF a man will indeed be heading for the O.R..

I did not mean to imply in my first post whatsoever that reputable MD's skilled in PE surgery take men's feelings and desires lightly in their work. Of course, one man's desire to "hang big" is equally as important at those desires of another. The few good surgeons helping men with PE surgery I think DO take their work VERY seriously and are quite responsive to the men who desire the surgery. The selected patients certainly know upon going into a PE operation there are risks and no guarantees of total perfection.

Personally, I would be concerned with finding a surgeon who really KNOWS what he's doing and what success stories exist FROM HIS PATIENTS THEMSEVES before I would even think of such a venture.

And even then....I would RE-THINK it!

Buzzy: Earlier this year I had a cosmetic phalloplasty procedure performed to increase length and girth.  It has been my experience that the procedure is relatively safe and effective when performed by an experienced surgeon and when reasonable results are expected by the patient.

Most respected PE surgeons will tell their patients that the average length gain is around one inch flaccid and slightly less in the erect.  However, some men have no gain and others experience a loss of length due to the formation of scar tissue.

My one bit of advice for anyone who is considering PE surgery is to remember that it is NOT an instant fix.  After surgery you will have a limited ability to engage in physical activity for a few weeks, and it will be necessary to use a weight assisted stretching device for months.  My doctor instructed me to begin using the weights six weeks after surgery.  At that point I had lost about half an inch from my pre-surgical erect length.  But after using the weights for a few months I have increased my BPEL from 5 1/4 before the procedure to 6 3/4 inches now.  *Hopefully more to come

My increase in girth was fairly noticeable after I had the surgical dressing removed.  I was 4 3/4 before and just over 5 inches now.  There are several different methods that surgeons use to increase girth, and each surgeon has a different opinion on the most efficacious procedure.  I chose a doctor who used donor graft tissue with the brand name Alloderm.

After visiting this site regularly since late last year I understand that many of you have experience with non-surgical PE and report to have seen results.  My guess is that you may be best served to try these techniques first while you continue to research and evaluate surgery.  I believe it's most important to learn the FACTS about surgery before deciding whether or not it will work for you.  You may even consider talking to a surgeon.

Respectfully,
Buzzy