Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don’t know man. It differs from person to person. I got some acne, but I’m on accutane now. I’ve had some testicular atrophy, but that’s common. High hematocrit/hemoglobin is common too, which is why you have to donate blood while you’re on trt/cycle. Now if your hematocrit and hemoglobin went to high levels really quickly, then that’s another situation…
You might just be sensitive and prone to the side effects, unfortunately. I’m unsure how it is for guys your age. I know guys your age that blast without problems, though.
I’m just skeptical of SARMS because they can do the same thing to you, but sometimes weirder situations. I know one dude was in the hospital for a couple of months due to kidneys not functioning properly.
Testosterone is testosterone, it’s already made naturally in your body, and your body knows what to do with it. There’s some side effects but SARMS can open up a whole other world of them. What you had with TRt isn’t unusual, but some people quit using it because of what you described. Some people don’t.
I’ve been on Test for over a year now, 1400mg, split twice a week and have had some of the normal side affects like bacne that isn’t too bad. But the good side affects absolutely outweigh then bad, would highly recommend all men get their testosterone levels tested and treat if necessary or possible.

Never got into SARMs, but I doubt I need to while being on trt. Anybody else on any other cycles? I hear a lot about tren but I have no clue if it’s worth it.

Reactions: MilfBanger78

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been on Test for over a year now, 1400mg, split twice a week and have had some of the normal side affects like bacne that isn’t too bad. But the good side affects absolutely outweigh then bad, would highly recommend all men get their testosterone levels tested and treat if necessary or possible.

Never got into SARMs, but I doubt I need to while being on trt. Anybody else on any other cycles? I hear a lot about tren but I have no clue if it’s worth it.
1400mgs test/week for over a yr?! Holy shit thats pretty high lol was checking that isnt a typo?!

bbsquatter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Testosterone Cypionate / Enanthate comes in vials of 200 mg per 1 ml, in 1 ml or 10 ml vials in the US at retail pharamcies like Costco, Walgreens, etc. Usual dose is 200 mg/1 ml injected intramuscular every 10-14 days. I've been on Test since I was age 15. I have congenital hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Im also a medical professional, a gym rat and advise men at the gym who approach me not to do steroids. That said, they do it anyways so I guide them on the many precautions they should be monitoring, e.g. hematocrit, hemoglobin, erythrocytosis, etc.

Normal endogenous total testosterone levels are 300 - 1000 ng/dl give or take. That is a very broad range. What works for some men at 500 nd/dl may not work for others. Anything below 300 is extremely low. Talk to your doctor about devising the right treatment plan that works for you. Dont go at it solo.

I am over age 50, inject every 10 days 1 ml, and get my test from Costco pharmacy via Rx from my physician. Always have.

Im happy to answer any questions about exogenous testosterone via Rx purchased at a retail pharmacy in America. Sorry, I can not advise how to get test illegally nor reliable sources. IMO, none are reliable except a valid Rx from a legit retail pharmacy.

91A956B0-FD35-4D4E-A527-31D5BDA29E01.jpeg

Reactions: portlad

ykwtvi23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Testosterone Cypionate / Enanthate comes in vials of 200 mg per 1 ml, in 1 ml or 10 ml vials in the US at retail pharamcies like Costco, Walgreens, etc. Usual dose is 200 mg/1 ml injected intramuscular every 10-14 days. I've been on Test since I was age 15. I have congenital hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Im also a medical professional, a gym rat and advise men at the gym who approach me not to do steroids. That said, they do it anyways so I guide them on the many precautions they should be monitoring, e.g. hematocrit, hemoglobin, erythrocytosis, etc.

Normal endogenous total testosterone levels are 300 - 1000 ng/dl give or take. That is a very broad range. What works for some men at 500 nd/dl may not work for others. Anything below 300 is extremely low. Talk to your doctor about devising the right treatment plan that works for you. Dont go at it solo.

I am over age 50, inject every 10 days 1 ml, and get my test from Costco pharmacy via Rx from my physician. Always have.

Im happy to answer any questions about exogenous testosterone via Rx purchased at a retail pharmacy in America. Sorry, I can not advise how to get test illegally nor reliable sources. IMO, none are reliable except a valid Rx from a legit retail pharmacy.

View attachment 101809161
My levels were at 330. I'm 33 and this is with me not smoking/drinking and being athletic. Would you say its pretty safe to get on trt?

RippedHungMuscleGod

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My levels were at 330. I'm 33 and this is with me not smoking/drinking and being athletic. Would you say its pretty safe to get on trt?
Talk to your PCP first. Then get a second opinion from an endocrinologist. Then find a reputable TRT clinic in your area.

bbsquatter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have known a guy at my gym ~ your age, 6'5", 250#, 33" waist, massive but no symmetry. He turns all shades of color while training which prompted me to approach him 2+ yrs ago. We had "the talk", I gave him the name of several local physicians who likely accept his health insurance considering he makes good $. Despite my suggestions, he never followed through, and continues to take everything he can find via online websites at massive dosages and ridiculous schedules (injections 2 -3 x/wk) . He asked me to review his blood labs recently after the gym in spite of my telling him many times to establish a relationship with a local physician. His labs were red flag material, and I told him to see a physician asap and address the red flags immediately, while also addressing his desire to use juice. All ignored. I fear for his life but there is nothing I can do to convince him to practice self-care.

See your local physician, face to face, have an honest conversation, then let the doc do what they do best: do a thorough evaluation, order tests, investigate your borderline low test levels, and have a discussion with you. If the doc Rxs test, get it from a local retail pharmacy, pay cash if your insurance does not cover it as most do not. Costco Pharmacy sells 10 ml vial of 200 mg/ml for ~ $45, Perrigo. See attached vial box

741B6D81-2468-40B0-931C-70F3A55A1EF9.png

Reactions: ykwtvi23

ykwtvi23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have known a guy at my gym ~ your age, 6'5", 250#, 33" waist, massive but no symmetry. He turns all shades of color while training which prompted me to approach him 2+ yrs ago. We had "the talk", I gave him the name of several local physicians who likely accept his health insurance considering he makes good $. Despite my suggestions, he never followed through, and continues to take everything he can find via online websites at massive dosages and ridiculous schedules (injections 2 -3 x/wk) . He asked me to review his blood labs recently after the gym in spite of my telling him many times to establish a relationship with a local physician. His labs were red flag material, and I told him to see a physician asap and address the red flags immediately, while also addressing his desire to use juice. All ignored. I fear for his life but there is nothing I can do to convince him to practice self-care.

See your local physician, face to face, have an honest conversation, then let the doc do what they do best: do a thorough evaluation, order tests, investigate your borderline low test levels, and have a discussion with you. If the doc Rxs test, get it from a local retail pharmacy, pay cash if your insurance does not cover it as most do not. Costco Pharmacy sells 10 ml vial of 200 mg/ml for ~ $45, Perrigo. See attached vial box

View attachment 101955571
Thank you brother. I was just started on 200mg every 7 days of test cryp. Will update anyone interested in a few weeks