Any experiences with a Sugar Mama or similar idea?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ihasaweewee, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ihasaweewee

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just curious if any of the guys out there have had an experience with a sugar mama? If so, was your "size" the reason for the experience or not? Even if you didn't have a sugar mama, has anyone had a female want to buy you things upon finding out that you were well endowed? I've always felt that's an awkward situation.

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a sugar momma who lived in daytona who would visit be from time to time

It got weird for me pretty fast because I was 17 at the time and she was 40 which is litterally the same age as my mother

I got some clothes and a ipod out of it though.

3. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Would love that situation. Never made an effort to meet any though, I reckon I could find one if I really wanted to. I would feel bad taking stuff from them though.

4. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    They make you feel bad for not taking things

It is a weird relationship dude.

5. Nale

Nale New Member

I'd love to be in a relationship like that. How did you come about it? I've always wanted to have sex with an older mature woman.

6. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    When I was in college there was a woman we called "Foxy Lady". She had a thing for architecture students. I was married at the time but the single guys had a ball with her. She would buy them stuff and throw parties and fuck their brains out.

7. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to work with an older woman (i was 19, she was late 20s) who offered to put me up in a pricey apt (rent free of course) if i would go out with her...she offered all kinds of things...

I didn't take her up on any of it...I don't know why she was so hot for me...

8. D_Coupeland Clydesdale

I'm sort of involved iin a sugar momma situation right now. She's about five years older than I am, and already she's given me a key to her house and told me that I can have anything I want...which usually just includes a beer or vodka now and then. She cooks for me, sucks me off, treats me with all kinds of affection, and never asks me to pay for anything. It's nice. She's often complimented me on my size...the usual like saying I'm the biggest, how I'm thicker than her wrist, calling me big boy...and even though I don't think she's a size queen, it's nice to hear.

9. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    had a wealthy ex who bought me gifts this was no older lady though

Draft saved Draft deleted