Votes: 47 57.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my experience most have used me as a little cumdump. but then again so have most men of other races.

Slut. ;)

and my experience:

we just jerked off together and once he was finished he just told me to get out and that that he would call me again..... he was dreaming.

never went back to see him and he left a bad taste in my mouth about black guys. (no pun intended)

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
*SIGH* Some of these statements just remind me why there are so many issues arise when a black-non-black sexual or intimate relationship occur. Us black guys are unique individuals and are no different than any other group of guys. So I wouldn't let the media determine how we are rather learn for yourself like how to develop relationship (whether intimate or platonic) with black guys just like you do with individuals of demographically similar backgrounds to yourself. I created a thread about a month ago about discussing in an honest but rationale manner the dynamics of interracial same-sex pairs and spoke upon my bad experiences with a few white American guys. However, I also made it a point that I don't judge all white guys on those few bad experiences.

Some people make like having a relationship or any form of personal interaction with a black guy is like a paradox when in reality it is as simple as having a relationship with a white, Latino, or Asian guy just learn as you go...

Last edited:

Scott2005

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pretty much what gecko said. all depends on the mood.

i sometimes feel like black people are seen as the aliens of the world. like we're seen as so complex and hard to understand that there's a big question mark on us. we're just like everyone else. :tongue:

Hell yes! I hate that we're all shoved into this stereotype of super wild, huge dicked sex beasts.

There's so much more to me. I think some people should read that thread about race.

Reactions: Peenlover01

lovemesomeblack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been with several , I have one in particular that is the greatest guy , married with two kids , he is the one that I would have for ever if it could be . On the other hand I would say that 99% are all about just getting a nut and looking for a hand out . Of course any race is that way if you look to find it .

D_Dick_Jagger

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The black men I have been intimate with ranged from super passionate, to ridiculously fridgid, to pop off and get out.

The exact same way as any other race I have been with.

So in my experience, I would have to say no, they are not AS A GROUP more passionate. I have had the good fortune, however, to be with some very passionate individuals who happened to be black.

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While Im not black and have never experienced sex with a black person, I once was a child and know the satisfaction I derived from being told I could not do something by my parents and then doing it. I would guess a black male might experience this type elation from conquering a white female (a couple black male friends have told me they experienced this), who had been told all HER life by her parents that sex with a black man was forbidden. The allure of the forbidden is a human characteristic that goes back to the beginnings of the human race. RACE being singular. I would imagine that we are closer to true equality than ever before, but some distance to go before we return to being that RACE again. Our moralities are changing, and it's arrogant of us to expect things to right themselves in one lifetime (ours).

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some black men aren't passionate, e.g., foreplay: they want you to suck their cocks. On the other hand, some black men are very passionate in the bedroom: they want to please you, they are good listeners, and are intuned to your needs.

Communication is the key; ask them.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a case of Chinese whispers? The myth used to be that black men are bigger but now its that they are more "passionate"? lol

What's next...? More stamina or sexier ears...

Some black men aren't passionate, e.g., foreplay: they want you to suck their cocks. On the other hand, some black men are very passionate in the bedroom: they want to please you, they are good listeners, and are intuned to your needs.

Communication is the key; ask them.

Talk with men during sex...? What a novelty...

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alright guys ... thanks for all the replies.

i can tell you the reason why i'm asking ... i am a fan of the cocodorm website. i love it! all the movies - without any exception - show plenty of passionate stuff. that's why i thought it's the nature of black people ...

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
alright guys ... thanks for all the replies.

i can tell you the reason why i'm asking ... i am a fan of the cocodorm website. i love it! all the movies - without any exception - show plenty of passionate stuff. that's why i thought it's the nature of black people ...

I hope you know the difference now though right? Cause if you don't, it'd be fairly sad.