Any Experiences With Curved Penises ??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Crosz, May 22, 2010.

1. Crosz

Crosz Member

I was wondering if anyone of you ladies have had experience with guys who have a significant curve when erect ? Were you initially turned-off by it ? Were you excited by the novelty of being with a guy who was so different ?

Were certain positions impossible because of his curve ?( I've read that anything position face to face is difficult) Did you experience anything different than you did when having sex with a guy who's arrow-straight ? Different sensations ?

Personally,I have a downward curve that is very significant;Imagine something similar to a J-shape.I am extremely self-conscious about it...to the point that I feel deformed.For those who have had sex with guys like this...Did you sense that they had any issues/insecurities as well ?

Also,does anyone know if a curve will straighten and conform to the shape of the vaginal canal or does it remain curved?

Thanks

2. Kevinsfriend

Kevinsfriend Member

Albums:
    I personally like the curve and think it adds sensations that drive me wild. I have been with a few and always get a little excited when I see one. All vagina's are shaped slightly differently as well and mine likes a curve. If it is a downward curve i don't enjoy reverse cowgirl as much. But the standard ride is great.

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm my current partner curve's up and I love love love it, I don't know about the curve down. I would think that would make you feel bigger, but I don't know I've never encountered one like that. Don't worry about it, I'm sure whomever your with will love you just like you are :)

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I was just thinking about this the other day! I've had sex with a lot of men, and I've never had sex with a man who had a significant curve in his penis! Somehow, I completely missed that experience. I've read it can be excellent sex.

Don't feel self-conscious about the curve! Go to an adult bookstore and look at just how many dildos are curved for extra fun. You have the real thing! :cool:

5. Incocknito

Gold Member

No one will mind about your curved penis. Until you break up with them. Then all of a sudden the penis they loved is demonised and despised as "bent" and "ugly"

:eek:

Saying that I don't have a downwards curve. Mine curves up at about 45 degrees and to the left and back on itself a little bit.

There are surgeries to correct curved penises but they seem quite risky. Only explore that option if you have difficulty having sex.

I would say vagina size matters more than penis size when it comes to sexual compatibility/ "fit" issues.

6. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Visit a nudist beach.

7. B_imjustaguy

B_imjustaguy New Member

Albums:
    I've only had 2 comments about mine. 1 girl said it felt great because it rubbed some very sensitive spots.

The other girl said she was just surprised becuase she had never seen a curved one in real life.

I suppose it's like any other dick...gotta use it right.

-Just A. Guy

p.s. feel free to check out my pics to see the left curve.

#7 B_imjustaguy, May 23, 2010
    Last edited: May 23, 2010
  8. D_Timmy_Toejam

D_Timmy_Toejam New Member

I have a downward curve...and a little to the left...I have been told 2 positives about it:

1) Feels even thicker
    2) For doggie or reverse cowgirl and any similar position it can stroke the g-spot well..for several women it was their first time with a downward curve and almost came instantly

9. ixamxtrouble

Gold Member

Albums:
    a guy I dated in highschool for 4 &1/2 years had a curved penis, it curved downward, he was extremely big, and he was very self conscious about it, and it's ok! i didnt mind it at all, he made me cum alot bc of the curve, it hit a lot of good spots

the only position that we couldnt do was me on top bc it felt really uncomfortable for me and sometimes hurt

10. Crosz

Crosz Member

That's similar to what I've heard that a downward-curve
    can reach certain spots thus resulting in a different
    sensation

I've read that the missionary position is also difficult/awkward.Can anyone attest to this ?

11. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of the most lusted after dudes on the internet has a downward curve. Wouldn't worry about it. :)

12. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

You been to the doc and made sure you aint got Peyronie Disease?

Having 'J' shaped willy doesnt sound right at all:eek:

I did date a guy,once or thrice,with a slightly curved penis,it was great for hanging my coat up on!

13. crescendo69

Gold Member

My Norton security said this site is unsafe; nice pic, though.

14. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh no! Sorry. AVG didn't alert me to it, grrr. :mad:

Try this?

15. Fleur

Gold Member

16. _Alexxx_

_Alexxx_ Member

Albums:
    ... to see tons of guys with erect curved penises?

Have you ever been to one?

17. Crosz

Crosz Member

That's weird...I've read that doggy is one of the advantages of being curved;that it hits certain pleasurable spots that a straight penis can't.Can I ask...was your partner able to thrust in the same way a non-curved guy is able to ? I'm always worried that I would be limited because of my curve.

Thanks for the reassurance & for sharing your experiences..Appreciate
    it.

18. B_aaaaaa1

B_aaaaaa1 New Member

mines curved, no problems ever

19. Fleur

Gold Member

He was able to thrust just like anyone else. Some positions were hard to do though given his curve, like spooning, we did it but I was a funny angle with his downward curve to get started, but it almost always hit my g-spot really intensely and I would cum almost immediately. I've never done this with a straight penis so I don't have anything to compare to.

As far as doggy goes, he'd hit my g-spot really well given the angle but he'd also hit my cervix at times and that hurt, a lot. I've had doggy with a guy with a straight penis and it feels just as good to my g-spot without the pain, though he is much bigger so if there is any, it's not do to a curve. I think if you just start off slow, you'll be okay. Or having you or who you're with change the angles a little bit, not necessarily the position you're in.

20. D_Harry_Krautch

D_Harry_Krautch New Member

I have a very prominant curve to the left and use to be very insecure about it and shy at times. After finding this site and having open conversation with male/female friends about my curve, I learned that it is something a lot of people love. And of course by this I also found out that it really hit those areas that my partners both male & female never knew they had - So don't feel bad about it, flaunt it! :)

P.S - Check out my gallery pics and feel free to comment :)

#20 D_Harry_Krautch, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted