Any famous well hung dwarf?

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok. Found a better vid. Here's one of santa's elves, fucking a hot "mrs. Claus". Ok, not a foot long cock, but still nicely hung for his size. Here are some stills...

willow... Is that you?!?!?!?!? Oh, willow!!!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are going to refer to the person as a "little person", do them a favor and stay away from them. They are people with normal lives, emotions, and minds. I have a friend who is 4' tall. I am 6'3". We have been friends a long time. To hug her, I have to get down on my knees. On my knees, I am still taller than she. She has a short body but a huge heart.
What is the accepted expression? I know "dwarf" is out, "achondroplasic" is not always accurate and is never going to catch on. I thought "little person" was the least demeaning, but is there a better? Armistead Maupin wrote the whole of "Maybe the Moon" from the point of view of such a person, and never once used any generic term, but he was able to let us know by hints and clues from her viewpoint. In ordinary conversation we can't do that.

schmoo

Experimental Member
Media
"Little Person" is the accepted term. Ever watch any of those reality dwarf shows on TLC? The 3 or 4 that have been on the air all agree that little person is the preferred term.

Even most of their national support groups use the LP term in their titles.

everyday_regular

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Little Person" is the accepted term. Ever watch any of those reality dwarf shows on TLC? The 3 or 4 that have been on the air all agree that little person is the preferred term.

Even most of their national support groups use the LP term in their titles.

Yes, but dwarf is fine too as they have "dwarfism".