any fathers out there wanna adopt me lol

rahrahgaga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ugh i wish i had a dad that would always be there for me, i never had a father figure while i was growin up in those year where u really need a father to answerd questions and talk to u about eveything in life.. Im 20 n i still need that father male role in my life....:frown1:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ugh i wish i had a dad that would always be there for me, i never had a father figure while i was growin up in those year where u really need a father to answerd questions and talk to u about eveything in life.. Im 20 n i still need that father male role in my life....:frown1:

You are probably too old for Big Brothers/ Big Sisters but call them, maybe they can fix you up with someone.

putputt00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey dude I know how you feel, I didn't have a father figure in my life when I was growing up too. I know it was kind of hard for my mother because she tried her best to raise me right and she did. My father was never at home he was always in the streets not supporting and being there for his children. But I can say that I wouldn't have been the cool and unique person I am today, lol, If I didn't experience the things I did as a child which made me mature faster than other kids. Now at 23 yrs old I can say that, when I have children one day I will be there for them, Because all children need that good father authority in life.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
perhaps a mentor would be an option.
Involve yourself in activities and places you most enjoy. There will always be older men or guys who have some of the same interests.

I think Sexplease gave you a very good suggestion: find a mentor. A mentor would be more helpful than a father at this point. Actually, not all fathers are patient enough to answer their kids' questions. Fathers are mostly concerned with being breadwinners. Mentors can best address your psychological or spiritual questions, if you see what I mean. Beware of pedophiles, though.