any fathers out there wanna adopt me lol

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rahrahgaga, Jan 30, 2010.

1. rahrahgaga

rahrahgaga New Member

Albums:
    Ugh i wish i had a dad that would always be there for me, i never had a father figure while i was growin up in those year where u really need a father to answerd questions and talk to u about eveything in life.. Im 20 n i still need that father male role in my life....:frown1:

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Ask your questions on this board. Life isn't always fair, and we all want certain stuff we never got.

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

You are probably too old for Big Brothers/ Big Sisters but call them, maybe they can fix you up with someone.

4. putputt00

putputt00 Member

Albums:
    Hey dude I know how you feel, I didn't have a father figure in my life when I was growing up too. I know it was kind of hard for my mother because she tried her best to raise me right and she did. My father was never at home he was always in the streets not supporting and being there for his children. But I can say that I wouldn't have been the cool and unique person I am today, lol, If I didn't experience the things I did as a child which made me mature faster than other kids. Now at 23 yrs old I can say that, when I have children one day I will be there for them, Because all children need that good father authority in life.

5. rahrahgaga

rahrahgaga New Member

Albums:
    jeepguy2: yeah im an only child too

putputt00: i know what u are sayin cuz i say the same thing too

6. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

try out websites like houseboy.com or houseboi.com...i think that's what your looking for

7. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    perhaps a mentor would be an option.
    Involve yourself in activities and places you most enjoy. There will always be older men or guys who have some of the same interests.

8. D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov Account Disabled

I think Sexplease gave you a very good suggestion: find a mentor. A mentor would be more helpful than a father at this point. Actually, not all fathers are patient enough to answer their kids' questions. Fathers are mostly concerned with being breadwinners. Mentors can best address your psychological or spiritual questions, if you see what I mean. Beware of pedophiles, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted