Any Feel Small as Hell When They Go to the Doctor?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by AlphaMale, May 22, 2009.

1. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL, sorry for the semi-odd question... not sure if this is the right forum.

But does anyone else feel like you are super small flaccid when they go to the doctor and have to get naked for a physical or whatever... cause I always do lol. :redface:

I just got my yearly check up done the other day and I felt so embarrassed when I had to whip it out for the 'fondle your balls' part, etc.

For whatever reason everytime I go, the office waiting room is always freezing, the actual room is freezing, it's raining and cold outside to boot, my doctor is like a 60 yo regular man, and the nurse is kinda cute but I'm still only sporting like a 3 incher. :tongue: Even if I give it a quick tug which is kinda hard to do and not look wierd, it doesn't really help.

So am I wierd for even asking this question or what? It just ran across my mind because around my house I'm never like that, I'm always living large hehe... and when I whipped it out I kinda even surprised myself at the doctor's office... I was like "omg where did he go?!" :tongue:

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Never had to whip it out in front of a doc before....a cultural thing maybe but dont tend to have check-ups here unless its part of a post op treatment.....i was taught to fondle my own balls to look for lumps n that

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Nope, I always get semi, that is also quite uncomfterable lol :rolleyes:

4. D_Bjorn Toulouse

D_Bjorn Toulouse New Member

Ha ha I feel bad for you. When I go to the doctor its kinda funny. The doctors mouth just drops. He stares and then when he realizes that he is doing it he looks away real fast.

5. HungBoyRN

HungBoyRN New Member

I know what you mean JWright. I'm decently hung, about 7.5 x 5.5 hard, and 4.5 soft. Had a physical just this week and felt that my cock was very "unimpressive" when the doc was doing his thing on it. He's a gay doc, very good-looking, so maybe it was just an inferiority complex on my part. You know how there are times when you look in a mirror and your dick is hanging real nice? Well, this wasn't one of them. Damn the luck.

6. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you there to get treatment or to pick up the doc?
    The doc has seen hundreds of cocks, another one sure as hell will not impress him. So get your treatment/check-up and keep the fantasy for another venue, maybe?

7. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I'm trying to pick up the doctor... um, no :rolleyes:

Anyway, as I mentioned earlier there is usually a female nurse somewhere in the mix and I was more concerned about what she thinks, not the doctor. :wink:

#7 AlphaMale, May 23, 2009
    Last edited: May 23, 2009
  8. dingdong

dingdong Member

lol, I've never heard of a full on physical being done over here in the UK...is that because full physicals are required for health insurance purposes in the US? :confused:

9. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    I got the same feeling when I did my physical for the army; and there was a female doctor, but she was very old so..... I kinda wanted to ask her if I was small, average or above average just because I didn't know at the time.

10. cockneedy

cockneedy New Member

i was soft and on the small side when he had me drop my pants but his finger sliding up my ass gave me a raging hardon , luckily he broke the awkwardness by reminding me that this was not a date. we both laughed and he finished the exam.

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't especially like when the doctor checks my prostrate, and I go through a slight bit of anxiety prior to the exam. As a consequence, my limp dick is tiny when I drop my drawers. The doctor is a nice guy and knows from my gasp that I don't like the finger up my butt. I keep thinking that next time I'll make a joke with the doctor like: "I'd make a lousy bottom guy, huh?!"

12. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep exactly. :smile:

My med insurance requires physicals plus you have to report if you smoke or anything like that.

13. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yeah, once I went because I was getting these rashes on my dick. The doc said lets see it. Man, I pulled out all 2.5-3 flaccid inches of it. It must have been nervous. Totally unimpressive and it was hard to get a good look at it. Embarassing and unrepresentative.

Well, the rashes turned out to be teeth scrapings from getting bad BJs. I guess my girl had to learn to open her mouth more. She laughed and improved her technique. Hey, doctor's orders!

Draft saved Draft deleted