Any females get turned by Giving Handjob

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
I do yes. Anything involving getting to stroke and touch and otherwise play with a man's cock and balls always seems to turn me on. How could it not?

This kind of interest reminds me of story about my ex. I was taking a bath and she came home from work and popped into the bathroom to speak to me. Whilst discussing fairly mundane subjects I noticed her staring on and off at my cock - this continued throughout the length of my bath.

When I mentioned it to her later she said that she was just fascinated by it (not my cock per se rather the penis as a more ambiguous entity) and just wanted to watch.

I don't want to hijack the thread but I wondered if this interest was felt by the majority of women.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This kind of interest reminds me of story about my ex. I was taking a bath and she came home from work and popped into the bathroom to speak to me. Whilst discussing fairly mundane subjects I noticed her staring on and off at my cock - this continued throughout the length of my bath.

When I mentioned it to her later she said that she was just fascinated by it (not my cock per se rather the penis as a more ambiguous entity) and just wanted to watch.

I don't want to hijack the thread but I wondered if this interest was felt by the majority of women.

Sounds a whole lot like me. I'm very much the same way. Though if I was very close with a boyfriend I would probably want to touch while he was in the bath. I'd just sit down on the floor next to the tub. Wouldn't be able to help it. But yes, I'm definitely fascinated by cock.

Reactions: in6087

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds a whole lot like me. I'm very much the same way. Though if I was very close with a boyfriend I would probably want to touch while he was in the bath. I'd just sit down on the floor next to the tub. Wouldn't be able to help it. But yes, I'm definitely fascinated by cock.

Don't get me wrong I appreciated the attention but did sort of bring about a sea-change in the way that I thought women perceived cocks. It probably says more about my naivety at the time (good chaste upbringing!) than anything else but I'm glad that my eyes were opened.

mikesong

Just Browsing
Media
I think the better question is do any males get turned on by getting a handjob? It's like the Good Sportsmanship Award of sexual acts. I think it's easier for guys to be good with their hands than women. Although to Lee M's point, starting things off with some rubbing over the clothes is really hot.

mike_56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my wife just told me that the first time we met she brushed up against me and felt my cock. there was drinking involved so I never recalled her doing it!

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the better question is do any males get turned on by getting a handjob? It's like the Good Sportsmanship Award of sexual acts. I think it's easier for guys to be good with their hands than women. Although to Lee M's point, starting things off with some rubbing over the clothes is really hot.

lol... excuse me?

some of my greatest sexual exploits have been handjob oriented. there is nothing finer than a woman getting a palm full of oil and going to town. :D

by the by, if any woman here needs to sharpen their skills, i'm available. lol.:tongue: