Any females get turned by Giving Handjob

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The real question is: does any guy actually enjoy getting a handy??

Certainly. Many do.

It is usually alright for a minute or two, then after that their hands start to get tired, or atleast some have said that to me

I suppose it could get boring if there is such limited stamina. I usually have not had such severe limitations with my partners. But there are always work arounds in those times where one does. When the hand/arm gets tired, take a break to make out.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The real question is: does any guy actually enjoy getting a handy?? It is usually alright for a minute or two, then after that their hands start to get tired, or atleast some have said that to me.
I guess i have spoiled myself

If we're talking getting spoiled with a lubricant and teasing and edging then hell yeah.

If you're talking about some kind of dry rub behind the 7-11 then no :p

Edit: that's probably a lie. I'm sure I'd enjoy a dry rub behind the 7-11 too, it'd just be harder to actually cum from that.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If we're talking getting spoiled with a lubricant and teasing and edging then hell yeah.

If you're talking about some kind of dry rub behind the 7-11 then no :p

Edit: that's probably a lie. I'm sure I'd enjoy a dry rub behind the 7-11 too, it'd just be harder to actually cum from that.

This is why I avoid 7-11.
And Texas, although the gentleman I'm seeing is also Texan.
It's hilarious when the accent comes out. I'll use some very Texas sound or syntax, usually in a quote, and he will slip right into it.

Had to be some benefit to growing up there.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting off on it? Well, I mean I like it. Will it make me orgasm? Probably not.

Unless....

It's the sneaky kind, somewhere we're not supposed to do it. Storage closet, or hidden backstage, or in a wooded area well hidden, places like that. Something about that is thrilling and almost sends me over the edge. If he touches me I'm gone, but I try not to let that happen. This is about him, and I need to focus my energies, so to speak.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting off on it? Well, I mean I like it. Will it make me orgasm? Probably not.

Unless....

It's the sneaky kind, somewhere we're not supposed to do it. Storage closet, or hidden backstage, or in a wooded area well hidden, places like that. Something about that is thrilling and almost sends me over the edge. If he touches me I'm gone, but I try not to let that happen. This is about him, and I need to focus my energies, so to speak.

You left out "behind the 7-11" :p

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't have a 7-11, but we do have a Kwikee Mart.

1412289636000-Kum-Go.jpg

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Snarky_succubus can't keep her hands off my dick. Lol.
She loves to play with it & edge me for extended periods of time.
Aaaaand she gets crazy turned on by it.
I mean, literally, dripping wet.
Pretty much my fav. I love getting him super close repeatedly. HUGE turn on for me.

Pretty much my fav. I love getting him super close repeatedly. HUGE turn on for me.

100% agree with you here, you and my love share this in common. I would have no cock left if I kept saying yes. It would be rubbed down to nothing. :)

Reactions: cobra8

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The real question is: does any guy actually enjoy getting a handy?? It is usually alright for a minute or two, then after that their hands start to get tired, or atleast some have said that to me.
I guess i have spoiled myself
My husband loves my hand jobs. But over the years it takes much more muscle to get him to orgasm. In fact, I can't get him to cum like that at all these days due to sensitivity issues or lack thereof.
Hell, he can hardly get himself off with his own hands. My lady bits are the only thing guaranteed to give him an orgasm.

My stamina when it comes to handys & BJs is downright frustrating at times. A couple months ago during a weekend at a vacation condo, my wife took me to completion with her hands for the first time ever. She was quite proud of herself. :cool:

Love it actually. One of many ways to be in total control

That's an aspect of it I've just rather recently gotten into. Lately, I find myself more turned on by the idea of being at her mercy and her "owning" my dick and making it do what she wants moreso than her just trying to get me off.

I've seriously been pondering getting one of those fleshlight type things for her to use on me. One of those in conjunction with some handcuffs could be quite interesting.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
It's definitely a turn on. Recently, while on my period, I laid on my back and had him get on top of me, missionary style, and fuck my hands until he came on my thigh. So hot.
kinda weird.....yet very hot thought....for someone who complains about providing wank material.....you sure deliver

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 823964
There are women who are not female. Perhaps the curiosity of the OP extends only to female women.

This woman, in the attached file, is male.

I think vocabulary might break down if you take that approach.

fe·male
ˈfēˌmāl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.
    "a herd of female deer"
noun
  1. 1.
    a female person, animal, or plant.

wom·an
ˈwo͝omən/
noun
noun: woman; plural noun: women
  1. an adult human female.
    synonyms: lady, girl, female; More
    • a female worker or employee.
    • a wife, girlfriend, or lover.
      "he wondered whether Billy had his woman with him"
      synonyms: girlfriend, sweetheart, partner, significant other, inamorata, lover, mistress; More
    • a female person associated with a particular place, activity, or occupation.
      "a young American woman"
    • female adults in general.
      "woman is intuitive"
    • a female paid to clean someone's house and carry out general domestic duties.
    • a peremptory form of address to a woman.
      "don't be daft, woman"
Going by the dictionary definitions, Caitlyn Jenner is neither female nor a woman (she doesn't have any of the reproductive equipment that goes along with the definition of female, and the definition of woman limits it to humans who are female (which, if strictly adhering to the dictionary definition, she is not).

Personally, I would refer to Caitlyn Jenner as both female and a woman when talking about her in a general context. If we had to discuss her anatomy, I could fairly say that she was born anatomically male.