Any females get turned by Giving Handjob

IMG_2502.GIF
In other words you unblocked me as you couldn't resist arguing with/insulting me again for some reason.Perhaps it is your weird way of flirting.

The ref.in my post seemed stupid to you, because you almost certainly didn't understand it. "The Divided Self" is the title of one of the most famous books ever written concerning schizophrenia. It is by R.D.Laing.In it a young Schizophrenic girl has a series of conflicting selves (what in your Google-speak you call "alts"), similar to those of your friend.She believes herself to be a mixture of male and female, with "all the bones of the house hold cavalry".

The joke was an obvious reference to the fact that the term alts is short for alter egos:your user name being a pun on this. However you are obviously in complete denial of the bloody obvious.

Perhaps however your condition is "only" one of Schitzo -effective disorder: this would explain your paranoia and hostility to others- also you imaging meeting people that do not exist, as well as other imaginary things, such as animals, and 11" penises, and imaginary small penis humiliation. Or perhaps you just enjoy posting bullshit for attention.

I am not even discussing the difference between types of diagnosis, if Any, that apply here. If I wish to know about psychology/psychiatry, perhaps I will consult the above work- or one of the hundreds of others I have read- or perhaps I will ask my friend the former Chair of Psychology of Social Work at Oxford Uni,UK, with whom I worked designing degree level course on the the role of psychosis in religion and mysticism. I certainly won't be asking a person on the internet, who gets their diagnosis from blogs on Google:( the equivalent of getting you plumber to perform heart surgery), but then tells others that they are lazy and stupid).

Anybody who believes that they are being compelled to do things which seriously effect them by imaginary individuals is clearly schizophrenic: if you do not even know this, then go back to Googling.This has nothing to do with gender dysphoria as normally understood, and could never be diagnosed as such: the schizophrenia is neither a "Hourse" nor a Zebra" but metaphorically a fucking heard of stampeding pink elephants.Also for you info.,psychiatrists rarely if ever even give "multiple diagnosis".

In future I suggest you stick to catering and food design, and avoid lecturing people on psychology.

In other words you unblocked me as you couldn't resist arguing with/insulting me again for some reason.Perhaps it is your weird way of flirting.

The ref.in my post seemed stupid to you, because you almost certainly didn't understand it. "The Divided Self" is the title of one of the most famous books ever written concerning schizophrenia. It is by R.D.Laing.In it a young Schizophrenic girl has a series of conflicting selves (what in your Google-speak you call "alts"), similar to those of your friend.She believes herself to be a mixture of male and female, with "all the bones of the house hold cavalry".

The joke was an obvious reference to the fact that the term alts is short for alter egos:your user name being a pun on this. However you are obviously in complete denial of the bloody obvious.

Perhaps however your condition is "only" one of Schitzo -effective disorder: this would explain your paranoia and hostility to others- also you imaging meeting people that do not exist, as well as other imaginary things, such as animals, and 11" penises, and imaginary small penis humiliation. Or perhaps you just enjoy posting bullshit for attention.

I am not even discussing the difference between types of diagnosis, if Any, that apply here. If I wish to know about psychology/psychiatry, perhaps I will consult the above work- or one of the hundreds of others I have read- or perhaps I will ask my friend the former Chair of Psychology of Social Work at Oxford Uni,UK, with whom I worked designing degree level course on the the role of psychosis in religion and mysticism. I certainly won't be asking a person on the internet, who gets their diagnosis from blogs on Google:( the equivalent of getting you plumber to perform heart surgery), but then tells others that they are lazy and stupid).

Anybody who believes that they are being compelled to do things which seriously effect them by imaginary individuals is clearly schizophrenic: if you do not even know this, then go back to Googling.This has nothing to do with gender dysphoria as normally understood, and could never be diagnosed as such: the schizophrenia is neither a "Hourse" nor a Zebra" but metaphorically a fucking heard of stampeding pink elephants.Also for you info.,psychiatrists rarely if ever even give "multiple diagnosis".

In future I suggest you stick to catering and food design, and avoid lecturing people on psychology.
Mental illness is basically a physical illness in the brain, so using it as an insult or slur makes about as much sense as using a broken leg, or fucking cancer, as an insult.
"The Divided Self" is a very old and outdated book, and I would not recommend it to anyone wishing to learn more about schizophrenia. It may be an interesting read, but as far as I can tell, it does not contain much information about schizophrenia.
I'm sorry, but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Schizophrenia is a completely different and separate illness to DID. They are not the same thing.
I have deleted the rest of this post, because I don't really see any point in arguing with you about it. Suffice to say that you are in fact the person displaying paranoia and hostility.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why does that make a difference?

If the stapler was a sentient being, would that make it any more of a potato?

Believing in shit does not make it reality.

I don't see things as cut and dry, black or white. I think human beings are much more complex than we understand.

One thing I live by is the fact that I can sometimes relate to another person on one level or another, but I will never truly understand the life experiences of others or how they exist themselves as individual people.

Last edited:

To some extent, things already stopped making sense the moment we decided to start categorizing ourselves on the basis of skin tone in particular.
I agree with this point entirely, and you can also add sex and gender to that.
In my opinion things stop making sense once they are over-intellectualized to the point of abstraction. We are still living in the world as it is here and now, we need to takes steps forward from the reality we are in, not bypass it altogether.
I'm editing this to add that one of the things about the whole trans phenomenon that I personally dislike is that it adheres to and reinforces gender binarism, which really doesn't seem like progress to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Screenshot_2017-09-28-20-32-33.png

I'm not hostile toward most people. I'm hostile toward assholes, unless someone is paying me to be nice to them.

For the last time, since you are supposed to be intelligent enough to grasp simplified explanations, dissociative disorder IS NOT schizophrenia, NOR is it gender dysphoria. Schizophrenic patients actually have something physically malfunctioning in their brains. Dissociative disorder patients are suffering from a psychological break that causes them to separate aspects of themselves to overcome an inability to cope with a trauma through which they have lived. The disorder is incredibly rare, so I'm not surprised by a person having never heard of it. But it is easy enough in theory to understand as a concept, so I am surprised by someone claiming intelligence but lacking the capacity to understand in a general way what it is.
Lastly...
Attached is a screen cap of the button in question. Sometimes, if a thread is not making absolutely perfect sense upon first glance, I might click that button to reveal what is hidden, to see if hidden posts are the reason, or if I simply need to re-read to pick up on whatever piece I seem to have misplaced. In the case of this thread, it turned out that I had only read too fast or scrolled too fast. However, it was revealed that in your ignorance you decided to call me out. I decided to respond. Furthermore, it was revealed that you're the kind of asshole who shows up to an established community as a stranger, administering small penis humiliation to a man who has done nothing to you, nothing to anyone else either, and doubles down on the SPH after he specifically asks you to stop, AND the kind of weak, impotent little bitch-made fucker who tosses out insults you think/hope won't be seen by the person you are attempting to malign. Sadly, you don't even know what you're talking about, which completely undermines your flaccid attempts at word play. So lame. How pitiful for you. I'm done. There is no further point in engagement once the would-be opponent is demonstrated to be a bitch-made, powerless, fool. Be well.

It is by R.D.Laing.In it a young Schizophrenic girl has a series of conflicting selves.

I found RD Laing very interesting. Laing was very extreme, however, in his rejection of the Established physical view of schizophrenia. If memory serves he, like the otherwise very different, Thomas Szasz, thought schitzophrenia, to greater and lesser degrees, is a common reaction or coping mechanism for difficult life situations.

I don't think Laing's conflicting selves idea is equivalent to the "alters" or the "multiple personalities" of extreme disassociate disorder.

According to some, true "alters" can be created purposely by torture, ie. trauma based mind control. Of course, some family and other social relationships amount to such torture.

I recently had the opportunity to try to deal with schizoid behavior in my family and found the Establishment drug approach totally ineffective and fraudulent. It appears to do nothing but tranquilize, making patients tractable for warehousing or pigeon holing.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was just talking to a colleague of mine the other day about the tediousness of people who can't help themselves from finding a way to wedge their supposed credentials into as many conversations as possible. The focus of our discussion was mainly centred around graduates of Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Cambridge and the like.

How do you know someone went to Harvard?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

I'm editing this to add that one of the things about the whole trans phenomenon that I personally dislike is that it adheres to and reinforces gender binarism, which really doesn't seem like progress to me.

This is an excellent point! Wouldn't self acceptance mean accepting that ones mental "gender" conflicts with ones chromosomal gender and/or physical gender? Wanting to change body to match mind or mind to match body would seem to an obsession to "fit in", ie. to be "normal." I asked a transgender about this in another forum and he became enraged. I believe physically the transgender was female, but mentally wanted male genitals.

This is an excellent point! Wouldn't self acceptance mean accepting that ones mental "gender" conflicts with ones chromosomal gender and/or physical gender? Wanting to change body to match mind or mind to match body would seem to an obsession to "fit in", ie. to be "normal." I asked a transgender about this in another forum and he became enraged. I believe physically the transgender was female, but mentally wanted male genitals.
Is there really any such thing as a "mental gender"? Most top chefs, hairdressers, make-up artists, fashion designers, etc seem to be male.

Reactions: hijinxy

Is there really any such thing as a "mental gender"? Most top chefs, hairdressers, make-up artists, fashion designers, etc seem to be male.

I guess people who claim they are mentally male mean they feel or think they have archetypical male feelings, desires, thoughts, etc. regarding a wide range of behaviours, attitudes, etc. Some male cooks and hairdressers seem mentally feminine to me, others seem masculine based on speech patterns and social interactions.

The particular transgender I was referencing claimed to have always, since being a toddler, wanted to have a penis. She claimed she or he was in the process of enlarging her clitoris via hormonal treatments. I've run across some really large clits, but that seemed hopeless to me. Could have been a lying troll for all I know.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I was just talking to a colleague of mine the other day about the tediousness of people who can't help themselves from finding a way to wedge their supposed credentials into as many conversations as possible. The focus of our discussion was mainly centred around graduates of Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Cambridge and the like.

How do you know someone went to Harvard?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.
Not always. But if they are vegan Harvard grads, or Yalies....

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
I found RD Laing very interesting. Laing was very extreme, however, in his rejection of the Established physical view of schizophrenia. If memory serves he, like the otherwise very different, Thomas Szasz, thought schitzophrenia, to greater and lesser degrees, is a common reaction or coping mechanism for difficult life situations.

I don't think Laing's conflicting selves idea is equivalent to the "alters" or the "multiple personalities" of extreme disassociate disorder.

According to some, true "alters" can be created purposely by torture, ie. trauma based mind control. Of course, some family and other social relationships amount to such torture.

I recently had the opportunity to try to deal with schizoid behavior in my family and found the Establishment drug approach totally ineffective and fraudulent. It appears to do nothing but tranquilize, making patients tractable for warehousing or pigeon holing.

....Which is exactly what members of the Anti Psychiatry Movement (what you are talking about about) would have said.

I was about to give Szasz's definition of true disease in ref.to another post:actually there is no better one/it has never been disproved.

There are still many modern advocates of this position: Philip Hickey, (who worked in UK and US prisons),Redler and Cooper etc.

My argument with that character really had little to do with this debate though. The issue is that some schizophrenics can have symptoms superficialy resembling Gender Dysphoria.This is interesting philosophically, but the claim that the person described could have been misdiagnosed as G.D.is completely absurd (to all brands of psychiatrists), and the poster was very ignorant of the subject as well as rude.

If you re read the last section of Laing's book, you will Indeed see that the "selves" in are almost identical to the ones described by @thedividedself(as I call her).Some were tormenting/coercive, some male etc.This "splitting" of self system can indeed be a part of some "broken down" type schizophrenics.

Further, the woman described in the post was clearly schizophrenics, as stated. Hearing voices/seeking people who compell you to undertake medical procedures is delusional and blatantly psychotic-ask a psychiatrist!. That whole post was just rambling, Ill informed nonsene.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
Mental illness is basically a physical illness in the brain, so using it as an insult or slur makes about as much sense as using a broken leg, or fucking cancer, as an insult.
"The Divided Self" is a very old and outdated book, and I would not recommend it to anyone wishing to learn more about schizophrenia. It may be an interesting read, but as far as I can tell, it does not contain much information about schizophrenia.
I'm sorry, but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Schizophrenia is a completely different and separate illness to DID. They are not the same thing.
I have deleted the rest of this post, because I don't really see any point in arguing with you about it. Suffice to say that you are in fact the person displaying paranoia and hostility.

With respect you are I'll informed. Also misunderstanding/misrepresenting what I said.

Mental illness cannot be a brain disease, as you state, because then of would be a physical/physiological illness, and so by definition not mental.

In reality schizophrenia/some types of the schizophrenia MAY be brain diseases(i.e.not mental, but due to diseases lesions/cell pathology),or they may not be.The belief that they are is a theory.The fact that the theory that they are is fashionable because neuro science/determinism/the belief that we are determined(i.e.non free)"robots "is fashionable,does not make it true.

Previously you said that simply because a view differed from another persons, that did not make it ignorant or stupid.Now you are contradicting yourself.

Actually I do know a considerable amount about what I'm talking about:I've no need for credentials,that much is obvious.

Of course if others disagree they are entitled to do so.My issue with the OP was that she was obviously I'll informed, yet accusing me of ignorance and stupidity.This person was certainly the one being hostile, not me.If you examine her/my post history you will see this.She invents/reads into remarks things that ate not there, then responds not with arguments but insults like " jackass" and "bitch".

The book mentioned (which actually still has great influence today in existential thought, cultural/social /critical/studies etc and influenced Foucault and Lacan,see below), is very relevant here.No

As far as her being I'll goes: I am not a practising psychiatrist, and actually meant that on the popular sense of saying someone is "crazy".However, even if it were the case that she was ill-is this an excuse to insult/abuse others?.I would have thought such a person should instead look at themselves.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
(This is an edited version: posted version with mistakes, as I am typing on small phone+lost net connection)
With respect you are poorly informed. Also misunderstanding/misrepresenting what I said.

Mental illness cannot be a brain disease, as you state, because then of would be a physical/physiological illness, and so by definition not mental.

In reality schizophrenia/some types of the schizophrenia MAY be brain diseases(i.e.not mental, but due to diseases lesions/cell pathology),or they may not be.The belief that they are is a theory.The fact that the theory that they are is fashionable because neuro science/determinism/the belief that we are determined(i.e.non free)"robots "is fashionable,does not make it true.

Previously you said that simply because a view differed from another persons, that did not make it ignorant or stupid.Now you are contradicting yourself.

Actually I do know a considerable amount about what I'm talking about:I've no need for credentials, that much is obvious.

Of course if others disagree they are entitled to do so.My issue with the OP was that she was obviously ill informed, yet accusing me of ignorance and stupidity.This person was certainly the one being hostile, not me. If you examine her/my post history you will see this. She invents/reads into remarks things that ate not there, then responds not with arguments but insults like " jackass" and "bitch".

The book mentioned (which actually still has great influence today in existential thought, cultural/social /critical/studies etc and influenced Foucault and Lacan,see below), is very relevant here. Also, no psychiatrists whether they believed in a neuroscience/disease model or not-would possibly misdiagnose such a person as the poster describeded as gender dysphoric:they are clearly schizophrenic(see my other post).That post reinforced all the stereotypes concerning transgender people-i.e.that we are mad and "split personalities".I believe the poster is quite hostile to trans people underneath her attempt at gaining "virtue points".

As far as her being ill goes: I am not a practising psychiatrist, and actually meant that on the popular sense of saying someone is "crazy".However, even if it were the case that she was ill-is this an excuse to insult/abuse others?.I would have thought such a person should instead look at themselves.
P.s.If you still want to answer the questions in your other post, then I will do so.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
View attachment 836724

I'm not hostile toward most people. I'm hostile toward assholes, unless someone is paying me to be nice to them.

For the last time, since you are supposed to be intelligent enough to grasp simplified explanations, dissociative disorder IS NOT schizophrenia, NOR is it gender dysphoria. Schizophrenic patients actually have something physically malfunctioning in their brains. Dissociative disorder patients are suffering from a psychological break that causes them to separate aspects of themselves to overcome an inability to cope with a trauma through which they have lived. The disorder is incredibly rare, so I'm not surprised by a person having never heard of it. But it is easy enough in theory to understand as a concept, so I am surprised by someone claiming intelligence but lacking the capacity to understand in a general way what it is.
Lastly...
Attached is a screen cap of the button in question. Sometimes, if a thread is not making absolutely perfect sense upon first glance, I might click that button to reveal what is hidden, to see if hidden posts are the reason, or if I simply need to re-read to pick up on whatever piece I seem to have misplaced. In the case of this thread, it turned out that I had only read too fast or scrolled too fast. However, it was revealed that in your ignorance you decided to call me out. I decided to respond. Furthermore, it was revealed that you're the kind of asshole who shows up to an established community as a stranger, administering small penis humiliation to a man who has done nothing to you, nothing to anyone else either, and doubles down on the SPH after he specifically asks you to stop, AND the kind of weak, impotent little bitch-made fucker who tosses out insults you think/hope won't be seen by the person you are attempting to malign. Sadly, you don't even know what you're talking about, which completely undermines your flaccid attempts at word play. So lame. How pitiful for you. I'm done. There is no further point in engagement once the would-be opponent is demonstrated to be a bitch-made, powerless, fool. Be well.

Ha,ha, then why don't you stop my dear?,+ why are you writing like Mr T, alias B.A.Baracus!?.

Crazy people just don't know they're. crazy!.

Ha,ha, then why don't you stop my dear?,+ why are you writing like Mr T, alias B.A.Baracus!?.

Crazy people just don't know they're. crazy!.
You are wrong.

You don't have a clue what what you are talking about.

Get over it. Move forward and try to enjoy the rest of your life.

Reactions: hijinxy and Mule

With respect you are I'll informed. Also misunderstanding/misrepresenting what I said.

Actually I do know a considerable amount about what I'm talking about:I've no need for credentials,that much is obvious.

Of course if others disagree they are entitled to do so.My issue with the OP was that she was obviously I'll informed, yet accusing me of ignorance and stupidity.This person was certainly the one being hostile, not me.If you examine her/my post history you will see this.She invents/reads into remarks things that ate not there, then responds not with arguments but insults like " jackass" and "bitch".

The book mentioned (which actually still has great influence today in existential thought, cultural/social /critical/studies etc and influenced Foucault and Lacan,see below), is very relevant here.No

As far as her being I'll goes: I am not a practising psychiatrist, and actually meant that on the popular sense of saying someone is "crazy".However, even if it were the case that she was ill-is this an excuse to insult/abuse others?.I would have thought such a person should instead look at themselves.
I think you make some very good points but please could you proof your posts? It's tiresome having to pick out your meaning from all the typos and it undermines your credibility imo because it makes you look slapdash and less intelligent than you are.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
You are wrong.

You don't have a clue what what you are talking about.

Get over it. Move forward and try to enjoy the rest of your life.

Wrong about what?, get over what?- someone else's rudeness and weird behavior on the internet that never really worried me in the first place?.You're not even answering my post to you, but one to someone else.

p.s.I am enjoying my life thanks!.