Any females get turned by Giving Handjob

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
I think you make some very good points but please could you proof your posts? It's tiresome having to pick out your meaning from all the typos and it undermines your credibility imo because it makes you look slapdash and less intelligent than you are.

Point taken, but I did post a second, edited version!.

I'm using a small phone with that annoying predictive text thing, and can't edit posts on the site for some reason...

Reactions: hunghorse30

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
Trans is different. It is legitimate to say that though one is male, he feels other than a man. Trans is legitimately its own gender, as far as I and many others are concerned. Binary-non-conforming is legitimate too. I call bullshit when you tell me Jenner is a woman. She is not. She is a trans-woman. If she was actually physically intersexed, that would be different. But she's not. Womanhood is earned through the trials of girlhood.

Similarly, blackness is an experience, as much as it is skin tones and genes. That Dolezal woman is no more a black person than Jenner is a woman.

And what exactly would count as going through these "trials" that let us legitimately " call ourselves women" I wonder: walking over hot coals, or wrestling crocodiles perhaps?.In most societies- primitive or modern-its actually people born MALE who have to prove themselves, genetic women being accepted for what they ARE,not what they DO.

The stats.for the UK (a democracy regarded as ultra friendly to LGBT), not somewhere Like Indonesia, are 2 out of 5 trans people being the victims of hate crime. That's nearly half experiencing violence or rape etc.

But perhaps that isn't enough of a trial for you?, maybe we should hang ourselves as well ( oh,I forgot, our suicide rates are far higher too).

Yet another gem of wisdom from @thedividedself, LPSG's favourite mistress of misinformation.

And what exactly would count as going through these "trials" that let us legitimately " call ourselves women" I wonder: walking over hot coals, or wrestling crocodiles perhaps?.In most societies- primitive or modern-its actually people born MALE who have to prove themselves, genetic women being accepted for what they ARE,not what they DO.

The stats.for the UK (a democracy regarded as ultra friendly to LGBT), not somewhere Like Indonesia, are 2 out of 5 trans people being the victims of hate crime. That's nearly half experiencing violence or rape etc.

But perhaps that isn't enough of a trial for you?, maybe we should hang ourselves as well ( oh,I forgot, our suicide rates are far higher too).

Yet another gem of wisdom from @thedividedself, LPSG's favourite mistress of misinformation.
2 out of 5 would be two fifths, not half. Google hate crime. It encompasses quite a lot of stuff that isn't violence or rape. And stop threatening suicide! We are strangers on the internet for goodness sake! You might find that it's a useful tool when bullying, manipulating or emotionally blackmailing those closest to you, but it doesn't carry the same weight here.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The last guy I dated, couldn't get hard because of medication he was taking. He thought his sex life was over, so I invited him over for dinner anyway. We talked and played, and told sexy stories. I managed to simply massage his soft penis, while he played with the ole boobies. I kept massaging and finally he ejaculated and there was so much that came out, many strong pulses. woweee. We were both very happy about that. Good clean fun, and healthy for him too.

Reactions: Jdubyaa007

uclron

Expert Member
Media
The last guy I dated, couldn't get hard because of medication he was taking. He thought his sex life was over, so I invited him over for dinner anyway. We talked and played, and told sexy stories. I managed to simply massage his soft penis, while he played with the ole boobies. I kept massaging and finally he ejaculated and there was so much that came out, many strong pulses. woweee. We were both very happy about that. Good clean fun, and healthy for him too.
That was so nice of you to get him to have an ejaculation after having erection issues in the past. Did it take him very long to release. I imagine offering him some massage of the "ole boobies" helped a lot. lol Did he help you get off too I hope?

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was so nice of you to get him to have an ejaculation after having erection issues in the past. Did it take him very long to release. I imagine offering him some massage of the "ole boobies" helped a lot. lol Did he help you get off too I hope?
It didn't seem like long after I started massaging, but we were talking the whole time about sexual things too. His orgasm was sudden, and surprising as well. I was happy he enjoyed playing with me as well. We continued to talk about sex and I masturbated to an orgasm, which he enjoyed a lot.

uclron

Expert Member
Media
It didn't seem like long after I started massaging, but we were talking the whole time about sexual things too. His orgasm was sudden, and surprising as well. I was happy he enjoyed playing with me as well. We continued to talk about sex and I masturbated to an orgasm, which he enjoyed a lot.
Good for you girl! Since his orgasm came so sudden you must have had quite the semen mess on your hands......and everywhere else. Was the clean up sensual and fun or was he embarrassed to have caused such a mess? I would have hoped you enjoyed my offering and maybe even tasted it .

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
2 out of 5 would be two fifths, not half. Google hate crime. It encompasses quite a lot of stuff that isn't violence or rape. And stop threatening suicide! We are strangers on the internet for goodness sake! You might find that it's a useful tool when bullying, manipulating or emotionally blackmailing those closest to you, but it doesn't carry the same weight here.
I didn't get those stats from google, they're not related to general hate crime, and I'm not threatening/manipulating anything/ anyone. Its called irony.

I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about,and I don't think that you do either.

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good for you girl! Since his orgasm came so sudden you must have had quite the semen mess on your hands......and everywhere else. Was the clean up sensual and fun or was he embarrassed to have caused such a mess? I would have hoped you enjoyed my offering and maybe even tasted it .
Yes, a semen mess, however, semen is natural for a farm girl like me. Nothing wrong with it at all, I was simply not expecting it so sudden, and the number of pulses and thickness was wonderful. I almost climaxed just watching his soft penis shooting it out, one pulse after the other. soooo exciting. I simply kept massaging until he stopped ejaculating, and we both cleaned up the "mess". Messes are good.