Any females out there who prefer average/below average sized guys?

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im curious if theres honestly any females who are satisfied and happy with a guy whos on the smaller side? I happen to only be about 5.5-6 inches cut and have been envious of guys who are well hung. Most of the women ive been with have all had a monster and just dont seemed satisfied by me no matter what i try. Ive even tried getting into cuckold type roleplay with them and suggesting finding a huge monster for a 3some but they decline. Anyone have any advice or tips on finding a gf whos open to try new things in the bedroom like having cuckold relationship but actually date and be faithful other than when we both agree to invite someone else?

1st two pictures are slightly deceiving and show my penis at its absolute biggest at 6 inches and 3rd picture shows its normal size.

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You are not making sense.

5.5 is not small - it is average - 6 is the larger side of average.

You have given very little information but my instinct is that this is a confidence issue, possibly even body-dysmorphia (Body dysmorphic disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). I do not believe a cuckold relationship will help at all.

How many women have you been with? How do you know they have had a 'monster'? What do you even mean by 'monster'? In what ways did they express their dissatisfaction?

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive had sex with around 15 girls and was married to one of them. None of them ever had an orgasm and seemed like a dead fish while having sex wishing it was over. Ive asked most of them about the size of other guys theyve been with and all of them had atleast one guy who in their mind was huge and complained how it hurt so much to have sex with them. Id just like to find a girl who was honestly ok with my size and not trying to make me feel better saying i was big. Also a big plus if they were willing to experiment sexually to try to find out what gets them going.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I simply cannot believe that your experience with women is entirely down to your penis size. You report a completely average size. Also, penis size means so much less to women than you might think. It is very low priority for women, much higher priority for men.

On the limited evidence I believe that you are imposing a presupposition on all of these women. Possibly due to some traumatic event in your early sexual development.

One last question - if indeed all the women you have slept with have discussed at least one lover who hurt them due to penis size - you seem to view that as a good experience for them, to have been hurt. I can't rationalise that. I have been hurt one or twice during sex, though not due to size, it is an experience I would never want to repeat. What rationale do you apply to seeing the 'so big it hurt' as a good thing?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
HockeyFan86 pm-ed me to ask me the same question as in the OP, to ask for one-to-one advice on getting into a cuckold relationship. I am putting my response in thread, where it belongs.

To answer the question do I have any advice on how to get in to a cuckold relationship:

None - I think it is a bad idea and that you would be better off working on your self-confidence.

Please keep future replies in thread.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing wrong with your cock that I can see.Ever have sex with a girl and NOT talked about YOUR cock?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummm..your cock is a good size.

If 15 women all lay there like, as you said, dead fish, then perhaps itis not your size that is th issue, but rather your skills. Not trying to sound rude or mean, but if your skills are lacking, I can imagine women not being entirely thrilled with that. Are you reading their body cues? Asking what feels good? Engaging in foreplay? Taking gentle hints and constructive criticism?

And I must agree with MB; a cuckold situation may not me the best idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like you're into SPH. That's fine, but please don't make it about the women you've been with. It is YOUR fantasy/turn on. You need to own it instead of blaming others who were possibly (even probably) perfectly satisfied with your penis.

zwalker16

1st Like
Media
deff not your size bro, I am similar size and wow i have had some great experiences in the bed!!! I am not going to say your bad at sex but you have to find out what they like, how they like it, ect.....Sex is more then thrusting, its an emotional connection or chemistry and if that connection is not there its not gonna be the best experience. My GF loves my dick and she has been with some big dicks. Its my personality, our chemistry, and the fact that i care about pleasing her more then pleasing myself! Also what other guys have said "Confidence" is huge!!!

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how the guy asks are there any women out there who prefer and average/below average size dick, and the thread turns into sph accusations.

@the op- I'm a man, but here is my experience. Out of the girls I've been with, I can say I've only come across one girl who definitely preferred an average sized dick. I'm average, but she wanted less than me especially when it came to thickness. I could tell she was uncomfortable having sex with me. Part of that was my fault, but it was also due to her being really tight.

There was also another girl who got sore really easily from sex with me so you would think she would prefer a smaller size dick than mine. However, she also orgasmed like crazy with me. Literally, one time I just put my dick in her and seconds later she cumming, never seen anything like it. So maybe she doesn't prefer an average size dick since who knows what a bigger dick would have been capable with her. I dunno. Kind of hard to tell.

Also, both of these girls were Asian, so take that for what it's worth. And also they were the tightest girls I've been with.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a woman, I'm pretty happy with average. But as I've said again and again (and again), it's got everything to do with the man attached to the cock and very little to do with the size. I've had small to pretty damn big and my favourite cock is always on the man I'm crazy about. His is the perfect cock against which all other cocks fail to please. It could be 4 inches or it could be 9 inches - for me, size is pretty low on my list of priorities.

rambo65

Experimental Member
Media
there are definitely girls who prefer average from a functional standpoint. quite a lot actually. form a visual standpoint bigger is better for most if not all. if you got 6nbp you have nothing to worry about with 90% of women.