Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious.
I got to know him through a friend of mine who's been his friend for well over 30 years.
I became his friend about 5 years ago, but we're having a very minor disagreement at the moment.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For quite a few years now. Was sober about 10 then slipped and had a 4 week relapse in 1998. Sober again since then for the past 15 years.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am probably revealing my abysmal cultural ignorance, but I have no idea who Bill W is.

HOWEVER, if the OP is referring to WILLY, then just about everyone here is a friend of their willy.... :tongue:

(willy being a euphemism for dick)

D

deleted848353

I am probably revealing my abysmal cultural ignorance, but I have no idea who Bill W is.

HOWEVER, if the OP is referring to WILLY, then just about everyone here is a friend of their willy.... :tongue:

I am hazarding a guess at alcohol

If I am correct I have had and still have a social relationship with Mr W

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never met Bill and don't think I'll ever need to. But I've always heard good things about him.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am hazarding a guess at alcohol

If I am correct I have had and still have a social relationship with Mr W

Founder of a certain group with anonymous members. I hear he's not easy to meet, and that you have to jump through some hoops. They say first you have to dig a deep hole, and keep digging until you hit rock bottom. But then he climbs in and can help you claw back out in about twelve steps. That's what I hear.