Any gay couple going to bathhouses together?

Lujac

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When my bf and I travel to another cities, we usually go to gay bathhouses and cruise clubs. We don't have sex with other people there but we enjoy watching them having sex. Mostly we are just wanking but no cum with other people but no bj because we are afraid of STD. Now we are wondering that are we normal couple? Any gay couples here are doing the same like us? Please share your experiences or your opinions about this.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you have sex together at the bathhouses? If I were in a relationship, I could see doing it in that context and being watched could be really hot.

Lujac

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have sex together at the bathhouses? If I were in a relationship, I could see doing it in that context and being watched could be really hot.

We never have sex there but used to think about it. We are afraid that might turn people off.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We never have sex there but used to think about it. We are afraid that might turn people off.

Other people are having sex and you watch them but the two of you having sex would be a turnoff? That strikes me as an odd perspective.

Lujac

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Other people are having sex and you watch them but the two of you having sex would be a turnoff? That strikes me as an odd perspective.

You actually have a point! Well, we are not like muscular, hung or those kind of things that are attractive. I feel like it will be like smurfs having sex.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nahh. Sex is sex. Give them a show, they'll still appreciate it. I know I would.

The ex and I did that once. He ended up going and playing on his own for most of the night. We still finished in our room but he was doing his own thing. That was when we'd been together about 2 years. The next 18 he spent just hooking up with other guys on his own.

If you two are good doing this together, it's great, you should do that. It's just when one of you decides he'd rather not have the other one there that problems will arise.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My husband and I used to do that all the time. We basically navigated the world by bathhouses - whenever we visited a new city, one of the regular tourist things we did was check out the local bathhouse. We would pick up a third together, or occasionally let each other go and get someone on our own and meet up again later.

It didn't cause any problems for us because we always trusted each other to be safe, and it was always understood that this was just about sex, nothing more than that. Frankly there are too many hot guys in the world to deny ourselves the pleasure. We know we're going home together.

Of course this was several years ago now - these days with the lack of use of condoms, neither of us would feel comfortable with it anymore. Plus as you get older it's just too much effort. It's easier to just sit on the sofa and watch telly.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We enjoy bath houses together and have been to them all over the globe. We’ve also been to a few sex clubs like you find in Berlin, Paris and Amsterdam.
We’ve never included a third but lots of guys have watched us. My husband has a huge dick so he always has followers. We just enjoy the raw sexuality of these places.

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When my bf and I travel to another cities, we usually go to gay bathhouses and cruise clubs. We don't have sex with other people there but we enjoy watching them having sex. Mostly we are just wanking but no cum with other people but no bj because we are afraid of STD. Now we are wondering that are we normal couple? Any gay couples here are doing the same like us? Please share your experiences or your opinions about this.
My FB and I love to do that. We will have sex, then shower together and sit around, get each other hard again and have sex with people watching. It's fucking hot!

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both myself and my partner have done it in other relationships.

My partner is very attractive but on top of that he is quite girthy and over 8 inches long. He's told me that the couple of times he's gone to bathhouses, multiple people would be following him around like a scene from The Walking Dead. Even while he was having sex they'd still try and swarm him.

I enjoy others watching me have sex but the idea of that kind of drama just put me off ever doing it with him.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I see here in my hometown there are lots of couples enjoying the gay sauna. Most of them will separate and find their own date. In the end the couples leave. Hopefully both have had nice dates indeed. I can not speak for other countries but in mine havin open relationships seems the norm for gay couples.

Reactions: OKCLane and Boggman

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a partner, but as a hypersexual power bottom I have been topped and/or tag teamed by couples or parts of a couple in sex clubs/baths tons of times. I am hoping to find a guy like me that understands sex and Love are not the same thing but do overlap so we can be open sexually healthy males like the couples I have been lucky to encounter. The most unhappy males I meet --gay or str8 closeted--are the ones trying monogamy; it works for a few but for males it isn't a natural state though the church has been pushing it for 1,500 years with disasterous results and the creation of artificial jealous with it. Sorry, kind of went on a soapbox rant.

Reactions: Lujac and shuckofun