Any gay guys in here?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK! OK! Changed my mind!

I must admit if anyone's gonner fuck my tight beautiful arse, it can be you Monster!

You make sure you get it really greased up with pre-cum first n take it slow n easy! Very slow! Cos its gonner hurt me, but hurt me good! :biggrin1:

Fuck yeah! Ill go slow but, only at first! then its no holes barred, jejeje

anyone notice the OP is no where to be seen, wait till he gets back.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bro...you don't know how fucking hot that made me!!

Dude! once monster has opened me up and got me used to gettin fucked, you can take turns next. I guess since im taking one huge cock I just as well take another!

You guys gonner need to put a lot of pre-cum on my tight bud cos I aint used to givin it up!

Fuck! Im bein worse than a girl tonight! Its so fucking dirty and wrong! You guys got me real cock craved tonight!

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
Dude! once monster has opened me up and got me used to gettin fucked, you can take turns next. I guess since im taking one huge cock I just as well take another!

You guys gonner need to put a lot of pre-cum on my tight bud cos I aint used to givin it up!

Fuck! Im bein worse than a girl tonight! Its so fucking dirty and wrong! You guys got me real cock craved tonight!

Trust me, your gonna love it!!!:biggrin1:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media

You topped yourself with that post...now I am craving that ass of yours!
I will make you squeal like a little school girl!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck yeah! Ill go slow but, only at first! then its no holes barred, jejeje

anyone notice the OP is no where to be seen, wait till he gets back.

When Ive finished with you dude - the big bell end of your cock is gonner feel soo sore, sensitive and used! Your ball sack is gonner be empty of pre-cum and juice! Cos its all gonner be deep inside me! Im gonner make you feel soo used and dirty!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You topped yourself with that post...now I am craving that ass of yours!
I will make you squeal like a little school girl!

Dude! I know its soo wrong, lewd and dirty of me to admit and want - but maybe you and Monster can try n tap my arse at the same time! Thats gonner need a lot of lube! n Im gonner have to bite a pillow on the bed gos its gonner hurt like fuck! But in the end its gonner hurt good n i know im gonner get used to it! n even get to enjoy it!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Dude! I know its soo wrong, lewd and dirty of me to admit and want - but maybe you and Monster can try n tap my arse at the same time! Thats gonner need a lot of lube! n Im gonner have to bite a pillow on the bed gos its gonner hurt like fuck! But in the end its gonner hurt good n i know im gonner get used to it! n even get to enjoy it!
What say you Monster? I am game!!!