Any gay guys in here?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't given my ass up yet but, wouldnt rule it out with you guys around.

Monster dude! Id love to stick my big bell end inside you! Lick your arsehole and get you really relaxed n wet! Rub some pre-cum around your hole, and reach my beefy fist around your fit torso n jerk your cock and cockhead to get you horny and relaxed whilst you give it up!

Push the big hard cockhead in first! and feel your muscles and big arms shake as you get used to takin cock!

Push it in right to the balls! Give you a whole new sex experience dude!

:biggrin1:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude! I know its soo wrong, lewd and dirty of me to admit and want - but maybe you and Monster can try n tap my arse at the same time! Thats gonner need a lot of lube! n Im gonner have to bite a pillow on the bed gos its gonner hurt like fuck! But in the end its gonner hurt good n i know im gonner get used to it! n even get to enjoy it!

Lewd and dirty in this case is hot, it would be so fucking hot 2 of us fucking you, fucking nice and tight, someone get your tongue down there and lick my balls while i fuck Damian. Im out guys, gonna go squirt one off, I feel so cheap.

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
Monster dude! Id love to stick my big bell end inside you! Lick your arsehole and get you really relaxed n wet! Rub some pre-cum around your hole, and reach my beefy first around your torse and jerk your cock and cockhead to get you horny and relaxed whilst you give it up!

Push the big hard cockhead in first! and feel your muscles and big arms shake as you get used to takin cock!

did I mention my ass is virgin?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Monster dude! Id love to stick my big bell end inside you! Lick your arsehole and get you really relaxed n wet! Rub some pre-cum around your hole, and reach my beefy fist around your fit torso n jerk your cock and cockhead to get you horny and relaxed whilst you give it up!

Bro, as you are fucking monster, I will have to slide my dick into your tight ass to start the chain!!!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lewd and dirty in this case is hot, it would be so fucking hot 2 of us fucking you, fucking nice and tight, someone get your tongue down there and lick my balls while i fuck Damian. Im out guys, gonna go squirt one off, I feel so cheap.

Monster - id fucking love you to squirt one deep inside my tight jock arse right now! Turn me into Monster's cock craved cock-slut! Servicing you and givin you just what you want big guy! Turning big beefy Damian into your cock craved fuck-boy!