any gay members

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Double Meat, double your pleasure with all us California fags on this website. Too many to count, we applaud your fuckme pumps(but only ostrich skin, no leather) and your pink feather boa(although turquoise is the in color of boas right now).
There are so many wonderful peens on this website(I modestly include my own) that LPSG is a veritable montage menu of manmeat. Be afraid, straight boys, be very afraid. The penis you may admire may belong to a QUEER! Not to worry, though, we are usually quite tolerant of breeders with good breeding. :wink:

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LINittanyLion said:
Is there a problem with that? My god, I can't believe the sort of discrimination us pop tarts still have to endure on a daily basis. You would think that post sexual revolution, a pop-tart wouldn't have to deal with these problems. Insults like toaster boy really, really hurt. I am outraged that us pop tarts can't be seen for anything other than a tasty fruit-filled morsel. We have feelings too!

I am much more than a cheap fruit pie.

You and the twinkies of the world should rise up and fight, you have nothing to lose except your empty calories.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
Is there a problem with that? My god, I can't believe the sort of discrimination us pop tarts still have to endure on a daily basis. You would think that post sexual revolution, a pop-tart wouldn't have to deal with these problems. Insults like toaster boy really, really hurt. I am outraged that us pop tarts can't be seen for anything other than a tasty fruit-filled morsel. We have feelings too!

I am much more than a cheap tart with fake fruit filling.

*edited because it is a tart, not a pie as my girlfriend just informed me.
But . . . we put a stop to the baton . . . he was different enough, y'know?

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LINittanyLion said:

I am much more than a cheap tart with fake fruit filling.

*edited because it is a tart, not a pie as my girlfriend just informed me.

As a doughnut, am so sick of just being treated as just another convenient hole. Police abuse us. I know that it's possible for a doughnut to find fulfilment, but I just feel so empty inside!

And you Pop Tarts, well...you're not a tart OR a pie (which is a tart with crust on the top) According to the box, you're a toaster pastry. Does that make you feel somehow less of a snack?

(Have we milked this one dry, yet?)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
headbang8 said:
As a doughnut, am so sick of just being treated as just another convenient hole. Police abuse us. I know that it's possible for a doughnut to find fulfilment, but I just feel so empty inside!

And you Pop Tarts, well...you're not a tart OR a pie (which is a tart with crust on the top) According to the box, you're a toaster pastry. Does that make you feel somehow less of a snack?

(Have we milked this one dry, yet?)

Probably--but we can take the milking comment alot further :biggrin1: