Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first adult experience with CFNM was at a physical for the draft during the Vietnam War. We walked through each station of the exam in our underwear in a single file line. When the line moved past a wall, I saw 2 ceramic trough urinals in an "L" formation that each served 3 or 4 guys. There was a nurse by the one side of the urinals handing each guy a jar from her cart. The guy took a spot at the urinal to provide a urine sample and then gave it to the nurse at the other end of the urinals who placed it on another cart. I remember thinking that it seemed strange that these 2 women sat at opposite ends of the urinals all day long while young guys peed. When my turn came, I got the end spot right next to the lady who collected the completed samples. I pulled Junior out of my briefs and stood there waiting for the flow to start. I could see the nurse looking at me (wondering why I didn't pee right away). After a delay of about 30 seconds, I began to piss. Once I started peeing, I filled the jar and kept peeing into the trough. It was exciting to pee that close to a woman that I didn't know.

The next station was the hernia and anus check. The doctor examined 10 men at a time. He directed the next 10 men in line to remove their underwear and stand in a line side by side. There were women behind him working at desks who could easily see each group as they were examined. Bending over to get the anus checked was probably the worst part of it.

In retrospect, the women who worked there saw this stuff every day, and were probably indifferent to it. There were some young nurses where they took height, weight, blood pressure, etc., but the 2 women at the urinals were elderly. It was probably done intentionally as young women at the urinal station may have caused the guys to become erect and slow down the process. L.O.L.!

Reactions: teninchman

Tomcan

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am gay, but always fantasized about being naked/ examined etc by a woman. The closest I came is when a fag hag friend slept over in my bed in a borrowed T-shirt and sweat pants of mine and me in just my underwear and somehow when I awoke I had no longer had my underwear on and my hard cock was pressing into the crack of her ass. Not sure when or how they came off but I suspect I either got horny in my sleep and took them off or she took them off herself while I was sleeping. She woke up and joked about my morning hard on in my sleep so matter of factly admitting that she liked me hard against her and she thought about sucking me in my sleep jokingly...but I don’t think she was joking. Nothing happened and I got up still hard and made coffee before I got dressed, but I should have let something happen..just was too awkward.

I've been interested in CFNM for a long time, even though I am gay. I have fantasized about other men involved in CFNM scenarios for a long time, but more recently about taking part myself, especially if it's a humiliating or forced situation. I'm not usually that turned on by CMNM or male domination though, despite being only attracted to men.
I’m gay and I really would love to be in a CFNM situation. Not easy to find but I love it if it could ever happen

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been interested in CFNM for a long time, even though I am gay. I have fantasized about other men involved in CFNM scenarios for a long time, but more recently about taking part myself, especially if it's a humiliating or forced situation. I'm not usually that turned on by CMNM or male domination though, despite being only attracted to men.
What is CFNE?

I completely understand you. I want to do this too n I’m also gay. I would love a squirting scene or event me be watched with another in front of the women or exec forced to eat my own cream pie from pussy

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do like CMNM a lot, with me being the "NM", of course. I can't say I get into CFNM, though, on a personal level. Watching something like the video posted just above is fine, because I'm looking at what appears to be a straight man naked. LOL But as far as participating in it myself, it's not my thing.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: P.J.9