any gay or bisexual men here not into anal sex?

Dragonwylde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to be in the mood, which doesn't happen all the time, but when I am, oh man, there is nothing that feels better than a big thick cock in my ass. I can understand guys not being into it, but when the time is right, there is nothing like it for me.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To me this is like askng if a fat guy loves cake. I love getting fucked in the ass, nice hard and rough is hot. It took a few sessions but I got it down just right. I know men love fucking me in the ass.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Technically, I consider myself a bottom and have found that many guys don't like to fuck (which is fine with me).

Why I dated my ex for as long as I did I don't know why (we never did anything when it came to sex) so I sought sex outside of our relationship with a guy who was questioning his sexuality.

I think the thought of him fucking me may have crossed his mind and he did ask me once but never pursued it since I was pleasing him orally on a somewhat daily basis for six years.

When it does come to anal sex the one thing I won't do is rim and ironically I don't like to get head (ok, maybe every now and then).

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow...I am surprised to hear all the non anal lovers in this thread. I just assumed every gay/bi man wanted to get fucked in the ass or fuck someone in the ass. If I am having sex with a man, I want to feel him inside me, and I wanna work his cock and talk dirty and feel his release inside of me (with a condom of course). I am a very enthusiastic lover. When I get horny, I get real horny. :tongue:

robroy5044

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'll ass fuck anyone who really wants it, but I have to really, really REALLY trust a guy before I let him put his dick up my ass. I have a close friend of 12 years and we do lots of body work together - massage, Tantric massage - and if one or the other of us cums it's a by-product not the main point. However, one night when we were out of town together after about three hours of full body massage I really wanted him inside me. He's huge and it took a lot of lube and a long while to get my sphincter to relax enough so that he could get his dick head inside. It didn't feel that great and I didn't last very long, but I loved the fact that we had the maximum skin-to-skin contact that we could get.

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow this is an eye-opener guys. As a female (straight mostly) I've always felt less adequate becuase I could never do anal. I tried once and I almost fainted when he tried to put it in! lol!

I had no idea that not all gay men like anal sex. It is amazing to read and refereshing. At least I won't feel alone when I say "no" to the next man that want anal sex with me.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
welll I'm gay and been at it for some time now. Never been very into anal sex either way. Sure, if youre wildly horny then anything different is exciting, but generally, no. A big dick is a definite no-no if anyone im with asks to fuck. A guy with a small dick is ok with care and can be fun, especially if its someone who really enjoys it. Then it feeds back and makes the whole experience more exciting. The sensation of being fucked can be fun and tends to lead to eventually cumming buckets, but not if theres pain involved. Finger fucked is fun. Whichever way is much more interesting if your own cock is being worked on at the same time.

As to doing the fucking, typically could go at it for hours without bringing myself off, or collapse in an exhausted heap from all the humping. Not always: can't tell you exactly what the trick is but fucking one guy would do it and get me to cum reasonably quick, but another just didnt. Then I tend to get overly worried about hurting the guy if I go for it too much, and that doesn't help at all.

So all in all its by request, either way, if he wants it. I would say that good technique is important, as with all sex, and there are an awful lot of guys out there who don't think enough about how to be good at it.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is an interesting thread. My 20% was based on just knowing that a hot guy turned my head maybe more than a hot girl. When the opportunity arose, my experience with girls made it easy and natural to top a guy who wanted just that. It was some time of topping before I wanted to explore the bottom angle, and found guys who would introduce me to the experience. Very positive. Love the feeling, from both sides. Getting your prostate squeezed by a hard dick is a special and intense experience. Pain is absolutely not necessry. I agree, however, with the poster, who said, "never let a guy fuck you who has not been fucked himself." Maybe not universally necessary, but a good idea. My sense is that bi guys are more sensitive anal fuckers, and likely to want to give their partner a good time in an intimate, high touch sort of way. Just my guess.

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am astonished at the people in this thread who find it surprising that not all gay men participate in anal activity. Why would anyone believe that anal activity is a requirement or part-and-parcel of homosexuality?

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I first started having sex with guys, the idea of getting fucked terrified me. As I was young, cute with a great arse I got asked a lot and said no a lot. Then I started seeing this guy who convinced me to try it once, he took his time and worked it in gently, and from that moment I was hooked. I had fucked him for the first time a few days before and didn't like it, I found I didn't get much sensation and with a condom on I had to bang away like a machine just to keep my erection.

I enjoy being fucked immensely, but it's not a prerequisite for me. My partner is a good match, being a complete top, he really loves to fuck but has never been fucked, never will and doesn't so much like a finger in his arse. However, we don't fuck every time we have sex, or even most times we have sex. He loves having his cocked sucked, I love sucking it, so that is a common thing for us to do. I enjoy being jerked off and he does it well. If I feel I'm clean, if I'm in the mood, then I'll move it on to anal, but it's not that often. It's just part of the repertoire so to speak.

flint1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With all due respect-not all like it only one way, I concede but:

Did it once with an average sized male. ?????? 6" x 1 and 1/4, or very close to that.
Very considerate and careful-first time-was rather relaxed where I should be and mentally as well !
Actually took much longer to penetrate than I imagined.
Didn't exite me one iota, although the comment from behind was I did great..........!

Seems as if anal is a MUST for any contact, relationship, 1on1, group job or what ever else.......
If u don't bareback u'r history!
I get much more from a passionate shower, an avid massage, a loving hug/s and an adoring JO or BJ.
The orgasmic reaction on a BJ is in any case sensually uncontrolable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO. for me if anal is an essentiality, i'll stay single.

Hugs to all !

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As mentioned before on here, frot is great. I enjoy it alot. cock to cock is great but i absolutely love when a guy lubes up the crack of my ass and humps the hell out of me, (rubbing his cock on my crack no penetration) . I have done this my self and it feels as if youre inside . also, it feels as if (for the reciever ) like being rimmed with a huge tongue. try it and you'll see.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I consider myself a top. But, having said that, it's not a deal-breaker for me. I don't like being on the giving or the receiving end of rimming. I've taken it once and really have no desire to do it again. I also don't really have much of a desire to be topping someone else.

Perhaps it's a "pecking order" thing or a "domination" thing. I don't fault anyone who likes to penetrate. Nor do I fault anyone who likes to be penetrated. However, I prefer a more "equal" footing with frottage, mutual masturbation, etc. Plus, I give one hell of a blowjob and I enjoy doing it, deriving my satisfaction in that manner.