any gay or bisexual men here not into anal sex?

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have topped a few times but really want to feel the sensation of getting it from someone who knows how to do it right, maybe with a small to average cock. I have treated myself to many dildo rides and since I was ready and very lubed up the experiences were fun, messy and enjoyable. I even kind of liked the slight soreness feeling the next day, remembering how hot it was. I would also like it BB but realize the danger of that. I really like the idea of a guy shooting his big load in me and maybe feeling the cum shooting. Having it leak out later would really turn me on as well. I love being rimmed and finger fucked while being jacked off.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
According to Dan Savage, 25% of all gay men don't enjoy anal sex. It's not that uncommon!

iam4real

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No dick up me ass you hear!? Nope, tried it to please a few guys earlier on in my adventures, but never enjoyed it, not once, as for giving, it was okay, but then I'd really rather dive into a pussy.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born loving men's asses! When I finally got out of the closet, I always seemed to attract men with sweet ones who loved to be fucked. I loved doing it every time and have always been glad so many gay men are into it. I've not had many chances to worship cock because of it, but the tradeoff has been more than ok with me!:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
From solo experimentation while masturbating I know my own asshole to be a highly erogenous zone, but it's almost impossible for me to let anyone else go there. I have been rimmed a few times and even enjoyed it once, but it's a rare exception for me. I've never been penetrated and only occasionally will I top, when the "chemistry" seems right and the guy really wants it. So I guess I'll chime in with all the rest of you guys who are not into anal sex. I'm 90% oral with guys, although I do enjoy mutual JO and all manner of body contact. Cock-to-cock frot is also hot, as in the attached pics of me and a good buddy.

... How are those guys straight if they are having sex with men or do you mean those videos where women fuck men with strapon dildos?

At the risk of raising the old "labels" controversy again, I feel I must respond:

As Gymfresh so clearly pointed out on the first page of this thread "... one can be homosexual without ever having touched another human being." One can also engage in all manner of homosexual activities and still be straight. Sexual orientation is the state of being and consciousness that is inherent in each of us and cannot easily be modified. What we choose to do with our genitals is always a matter of choice and doesn't necessarily have to agree with our sexual orientation. There is a huge difference between a physical act and a state of being.

Attachments

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always disliked anal sex - it's like a nasty medical procedure and is not enjoyable for me. Far more into oral with another man, both giving and getting.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never had anal sex but am curious. I find male and females attractive. If someone approaches me that I find interesting enough to get to know intimately (male/female), I would have anal sex (female with strap-on). Now, after reading these posts..... it seems kind of scary to.