Any genuine BBW admirers?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a big bouncy and bold woman. And I'm looking for a single guy in the UK who genuinely prefers big girls.

I don't mean you guys who are always horny and would frankly worry a yorkshire terrier if there wasn't a woman available.

I mean the guys who really appreciate what we fuller figured ladies have to offer, adore our curves and get excited by soft fleshy thighs, large full breasts and well rounded bellies and bottoms.

If you ARE a serious BBW admirer, are single, relatively local to Peterborough UK, are intelligent, honest and open to the possibility of an ongoing relationship then get in touch. Oh and if you're hung too... hurrah!!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I'm not available for what you are looking fo Denise, but I would just like to say, if that is OK, that I lived under the tyranny that only skinny women were sexy until I was about 37. I wouldn't say that I am now BBW but certainly W irrespective and I am the happier man for it. Good luck sexy :wink: and God help the man you get :eek:

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Denise... I am a BBW admirer... but i'm in Australia... and im hung... but not hung enough to reach the UK from here! Good luck thou!

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely like women with fuller figures and great big boobs (like yours). Unfortunately I don't meet any other of your requirements :frown1:

Heres hoping you meet your man some time soon :wink: