Any girls enjoyed sex with an ex?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by l8xfetishfemme13, Apr 1, 2007.

1. l8xfetishfemme13

l8xfetishfemme13 New Member

Albums:
    Curious to hear stories from girls who have hooked up again with an ex lover, or reunited with someone sexually.
    At my current guys request I'm considering something along these lines.
    I just want positive stories or thoughts.
    Thanks ladies...

2. giantsfrey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'm a guy, but let me share my story since i know how my ex girl feels about this, and i think you may find it helpful...

she and i fucked around a LOT after we broke up, and we even kind of cheated on new people with each other. the sex was great, and we were each other's first real loves, and we just couldn't seem to stay away from each other.

anyways, if all you want is sex, sex with an ex can be great and amazing. i think some of our best sessions were when we weren't dating... but it also caused a LOT of problems. she wanted to get back together with me for a long time, and now the tables have turned and i want to get back with her. unfortunately, she is just finally kind of getting over me, and there are so many feelings and shit that i can't even describe... its just complicated. sex with an ex is great, but is it worth it? i don't know. there can be huge problems with feelings, emotions and connections, and you have to keep that in mind if you're going to remain sexually involved with an ex.

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Some of my ex-girlfriends certainly have.

4. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

Me and my GF fucked while we were broken up a while back. The sex was great, but it made an already fucked up situation worse.

5. D_alfreleeb

D_alfreleeb Member

Again, a guy's perspective here, but a perspective nonetheless. I've started sleeping with the girl I broke up with a few weeks ago. She's already dating someone else. I know it's gonna get complicated at some stage, but until then, I'm just enjoying it.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Lemme tell you something; it's only been the sex I've enjoyed with the exes, anything else after that is history. Seems like I've only had decent contact with them whenever their current SO is otherwise encumbered by something or very quite possibly someone else.

7. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

Why should I tell ya and who want to know... dubious.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I tell you what, my one of my exes showed up at work the other day, and damn if she didn't look smokin'! Well, after a li'l while of talking, I left with her for lunch, and spent 30 minutes out of myhr lunch screwing her in an under ground garage. Well, afterwards, she gets to talking about what the hell happened between us; I reminded her about how she constantly kept on screwing our scuzzy then neighbor two doors down, Calvin, she jumps on me saying I should've had the length she needed,:)confused: 10.5" wasn't enough?) and not being adventurous enough(Yeah, a genuine leather bullwhip with metal studs is not what I was into:rolleyes: ), then I get thrown out of her, & have to hoof it about 500 yards back to work. I got back in time to nuke my sphagetti w/meat 3x's to wolf it down. Get back downstairs, stomach complaining of my haste in devouring my lunch and wound up hawking it back up in the trash can outside.

Exes- next time I'll try something more easier to deal with-like a pregnant pitbull with a porkchop pinned to my penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted