any girls here or is it mostly guys...

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any younger (than 30) girls want to go on cam or is it mostly guys here looking for other guys..?

PM me if interested, girls only.

20 years old
6.5x4.5

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not only is it nearly 100% guys, but the girls rarely reciprocate on the cam offer too, so they're probably guys with pictures of girls.

Oh well.

yes I notice that too and completely agree.. all these "girls" lately claiming to be a hot girl and only have pictures (obviously stolen from facebook) and no webcam.. I mean come on, how stupid do you think we are!!

if its too good to be true, it probably is.

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I used to post on craigslist for camming, I always said whoever wanted to watch had to either have a cam, or let me hear their voice before I would consent. It weeded out a lot of fakers and I actually did find some real women, and had a couple of real hook ups too. Plus hearing a voice while they watched was a extra turn on. but jesus h did I waste of lot of time getting there lol, and tried my patience.

I find chatrooms stressful and hate camming in there. Too much chatter and hard to focus on one person. There was a "girls watching guys" room on aff and it was fun at 1st but just too overwhelming.

Fun when it works out, but frustrating as hell when it doesn't

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find chatrooms stressful and hate camming in there. Too much chatter and hard to focus on one person. There was a "girls watching guys" room on aff and it was fun at 1st but just too overwhelming.

Fun when it works out, but frustrating as hell when it doesn't

yeah im not a fan of multi guy chatrooms either. usually it seems like its the biggest douche or the pretty boy getting all the attention from the girl(s). the guy whos ripped, tanned, huge cock, weares shades inside, flatbilled hat, pierced ears, etc... maybe im just jealous? I dunno..

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
any younger (than 30) girls want to go on cam or is it mostly guys here looking for other guys..?

PM me if interested, girls only.

20 years old
6.5x4.5

No, the girls are over at the Large Vagina Support Group website on cams

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there are women here. Actually, some spectacular women. It just happens that most of them are not solely interested in watching a guy jerk off. At least, not as a first date. I think that they would like to make sure that there is a brain attached to that penis. Not such a wierd requirement, I'd say...