any girls that are into small penis humilliation here?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 0130, May 26, 2008.

1. 0130

0130 New Member

Albums:
    hi i am a boy from sweeden looking for girls that are sizqueens!

anyone interested in humilliating me?

all girls are welcome:)

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not interested, but I have a query. Although I suspect it will be hard to answer.....

do you think you like humiliation only because you have a small penis and have just fallen into the role? Or do you think your personality is such that you would enjoy being humiliated regardless?

3. 220483

Gold Member

WHAT lack of self confidence enables YOU to want and be humiliated????

OK, having a small penis isn't a PROBLEM... as I say here OFTEN, 'IT'S NOT THE SIZE, BUT WHAT YOU DO WITH IT' and honey, letting yourself be humiliated doesn't seam the right answer [even if there is one!].

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with you 220483 - it upsets me when men seek humiliation because of something he has no control over.

And I seriously don't understand the men and women who enjoy humiliating others... can only assume that their confidence is at an even lower ebb than the person seeking humiliation. As so many people try to belittle others to make up for their own short comings

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

This comes up from time to time, but he doesn't even look small.

Maybe he just likes humiliation [from women?] [from sizequeens?] in general.

6. LittleCockJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I enjoy small penis humiliation, it's an incredible turn-on. But as a fantasy/role-play, not sure about playing with someone who is really so mean or petty as to truly dislike a person simply because of his cock size.

I equate this type of play with girls liking it rough (spanking their ass, pulling their hair, calling them naughty girls, etc) where it's all very fun and innocent with NO underlying real feelings backing that up, it's all just playing roles.

Not sure if that is what 0130 is after or how he views it, but just my view on a fun activity.

7. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think it's the same as being spanked.... to humiliate someone because of the size of their penis (if they do actually have a small one) is degrading them about something they cannot change.

If it's role play and you're actually average or above then I agree, no harm done.

8. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Actually, it is the same, but different. Sadism and masochism take many forms; not all of it is just about beating the crap out of someone.

It's hard to explain, it usually has nothing (or very little) to do with self-confidence or self-esteem. I'm not into it, personally, but to each his own.

The one thing I don't understand is why some of the SPH fetishists assume that most anyone into large penises would also be into SPH. It's a bit like assuming that someone who enjoys music would automatically hate sculpture. You can enjoy both, either, or neither. Size queens aren't automatically small penis humiliators.

9. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I say it's not the same I mean that being spanked isn't a condemnation of their physical form... just an assault on it. That someone chooses to be spanked is different to someone seeking to have their body image ripped to shreds. Although I realise for some it's entirely because they like it.

But I just worry about the guys who seek it because they've fallen into the role and feel, sadly, that it's the only sexual attention they deserve. Do you see what I mean?

Draft saved Draft deleted