Any girthy guys ever had a woman complain you didnt have enough length?

Nope. I don't really have a length problem with my girth.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, my abundance of girth makes up for any short comings of my just over average length. :biggrin1: Besides my girth prevents any women i've been with to deep throat me, so whats another inch or 2 of unswallowable meat gonna do for me. HAHA :cool:

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Josh, I don't claim to have 7 inches in girth. Near the head it's closer to 5.9 inches and gets bigger as it nears the base. On average it's probably about 6.25. Never meant to be misleading with the pics, just showing girth at different points.

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had women complain that I was too long, that i was too thick, that i wasn't long enough, that i wasn't thick enough.

If a woman complains about your cock it rarely has anything to do with your cock.

meadow7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never a complaint about it, though I wish I were a little longer. My "special" friend told me that she likes a little more length than I have, but she is a size queen, so it's okay. She likes seeing my "big fat cock" and playing with it (we have never had intercourse, but her all-natural 34Ds, tight body and pussy make it okay. She's fun to play with).