Any Given Sunday

ricky1771: Does anybody know where I can get pictures of the showers scenes from that movie. I have heard that LL is in there looking very hung. Help!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ricky1771: I hope you'll get the answer to your question from some member of our group. The shower scene with all the team under soaping up does show LL coming aside to talk with C. Diaz, who is close enough to easily reach out and touch his large dick. The DVD is available to members through NetFlix. It's worth a look.

Luke

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
Im sure Cameron Diaz liked filming that day. I remember years ago when she was doing A Life Less Ordinary with Ewan Mcgregor she did an interview in Empire and she was saying how excited she was the first time she met him because she'd seen him in the Pillow Book and knew how big he was, and she found it distracting. I doubt Justin Timberlake quite measures up to that.

Latino25MTY: Holly Molly! that thing is not even erect and it looks very big! Can you imagine him him with a hardon?!
:rolleyes:

DieHard9x6: I was looking for pics of that before to show this platonic female friend! But I can't view the pics...what gives?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DieHard9x6@Sep 7 2004, 08:29 PM
I was looking for pics of that before to show this platonic female friend! But I can't view the pics...what gives?
Copy the address and paste it into the address bar. Works (nearly) every time.

DieHard9x6: Thanks, Pecker, I appreciate the tip! Wasn't the guy I remembered, though...there was one guy who had a SERIOUSLY long limpdick, and he said "Hello" to her as she walked in. If you guys can find a link to a pic (or better yet, a clip) of that which I could show her, that'd REALLY blow this chick's mind.

DieHard9x6: I think it was her -- I recall thinking "Awesome, he's totally making his cock sway to try to impress her!" lol

ricky1771: I guess I will just have to rent or buy the movie. My friend Kristy and I remember it being a black guy that was about 8x3 limp.

Interesting note - I saw it when I was only 15 with my girlfriend at the time and she darn near had a heart attack. I think she watched it in slow-mo atleast 5 times. Ha ha ha! :D

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by ricky1771@Sep 10 2004, 07:45 AM
I guess I will just have to rent or buy the movie. My friend Kristy and I remember it being a black guy that was about 8x3 limp.

Interesting note - I saw it when I was only 15 with my girlfriend at the time and she darn near had a heart attack. I think she watched it in slow-mo atleast 5 times. Ha ha ha! :D
[My friend Kristy and I remember it being a black guy that was about 8x3 limp. ]

If you are talking about the guy shown in the pic above, who shakes hands with Cameron Diaz, I think you may suffer slightly from the hyperbolic sense of length that a few others demonstrate on this site. While he does sport an impressive flaccid cock, he is nowhere near 8 inches - and that is ok! He is still big!