Any Given Sunday

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by jim817, Sep 10, 2006.

1. jim817

jim817 Member

This movie will be on FX Tues. night, Sept. 12. Lots of hot nude locker room scenes. Yum! Also, James Woods plays in this movie. Isn't he the one with the supposedly big dick?

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Let me know how the locker room scenes are and maybe I'll pick it up on DVD. I don't think I could sit through the whole thing.

3. possla

possla New Member

lockerroom and shower scenes are hooottt...lots of long and thick third legs! (full frontal, the likes of which is not usually seen in movies)

4. agnslz

Gold Member

Well, I have it in DVD and it IS worth it!:smile:

Three scenes in particular spring to mind as worth buying it for. The most obvious is a scene in the locker room where Cameron Diaz walks in and shakes hands with this incredibly hung (uncut!) black guy! He is a big boy in every way!:wink: The second is almost right after that one. Some guy throws a baby alligator (or crocodile?) into the showers and you see, albeit very briefly, several guys' dicks. The third scene is not very easy to spot (but it is my favorite!) LL Cool J and Jamie Foxx are brushing their teeth and in the mirror you can see this cute guy washing his hair in the showers behind them! You can see his dick pretty clearly. He seems to have a semi too!:wink::biggrin1: Being the pervert that I am, I noticed it the first time that I saw the movie on HBO! I always wanted it on DVD so I could zoom in and pause that part!:redface::biggrin1: Trust me, I have, a LOT!:tongue: Overall, it's a pretty good movie and I think you'd like it! And not just for the nudity involved!

There you have it, my first ever movie review!:biggrin1:

5. dug322

dug322 New Member

I own Any given Sunday and I've enjoyed watching it several times too!
    If you have enjoyed that you would also enjoy Playmakers I think. No frontal nudity but a lot of men in jocks, tiny shorts and tight uniform pants. I also enjoyed the story lines too! playmakers was a short lived series on ESPN. the exploits of a pro football team. There was a gay story line and it kinda killed the show. The macho men watching ESPN thought it made it too girly. HAH. Sure it was soap opera-ish but it was also a good show.

6. elibraun

elibraun New Member

Albums:
    good movie hot locker rooms, but a better question, now that football has started, anyone got any great pics of real football players??

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

If I have a chance today, I'll get out my DVD and let you know what scene/chapter # the locker room part is.
    If someone beats me to it, feel free. It's been a long time since I've watched that movie but seems like I read somewhere that the hung, uncut black guys cock was faux?

8. elyocttam

elyocttam New Member

yes, james is supposed to be huge.

the rumor is that he was kicked in the balls by his ex-girlfriend sean young. afterward, he asked someone on set to take picture of his injured groin for a future lawsuit. supposedly the picture got out to others.

also, he was supposed to have slept with dana delany, who reported that he was one of the "biggest" stars in hollywood.

9. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

My wife (definitely not a pro football fan) and I watched on cable and for some reason she liked it so much she wanted to watch a few more times. Hmmm...she did seem particularly interested in that locker room scene? :smile: The movie had some pretty good game scenes, but the story was too contrived for me.

10. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

The scene index # is 19 - right after the team scores.

11. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the August edition of Playgirl - I read it for the, oh who am I kidding the men are hot! - there is a lockerrroom shot showing Jamie Foxx in all his glory.

12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mmm... Jamie fox and LL Cool J can sing me lullabyes whenever they want! LL licks his lips and panties around the world just seem to fall off...

13. agnslz

Gold Member

Oh, the horror!:mad:

It better not be!:eek: My expert opinion on it though, is that it's real!:rolleyes: And I've zoomed in and paused it enough to form that expert opinion, believe you I!:tongue:

Fratpack: details!:biggrin1:

14. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fratpack: details!:biggrin1:[/QUOTE]

Well, in this edition on pages 56 thru and including page 59 entitled "Good Sports" they feature shots of Rob Lowe (his butt);Cuba Gooding, jr. (his butt);
    Wesley Snipes (his penis) and last but not least Jamie Foxx (his penis) in the various sports movies they appeared in au natural.

Enjoy!:wink: :smile:

15. agnslz

Gold Member

Aw, Fratpack! I thought you were gonna attach some pics for me! :( :biggrin1::tongue:

Thanks, now I'm wondering about Wesley too!:mad::biggrin1::tongue: Now, where can I buy a Playgirl magazine at this time of night...?:wink::smile:

16. chrisung

chrisung New Member

7-11?

17. agnslz

Gold Member

What 7-11's have you been to?!!:biggrin1::tongue:

18. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    oops, sorry but all I have is the magazine and I am not at all good in posting pictures, etc. I leave that to the experts Pecker and alex8.

Hope you get your copy soon, frat.

Draft saved Draft deleted