any good free sites

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by gavmanic, Sep 25, 2009.

1. gavmanic

gavmanic New Member

to find girls that want to just fuck
    i'm getting sick of sites like adultfriendfinder or alt.com that want a credit card....is there anything easy and free to use....

2. MrWayThick

MrWayThick New Member

In my experience: no.

3. D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Agreed here. I still say Craigslist Casual if you are looking for women, or in some cases (not me) men as well. It has the same downsides as AFF, ADM, POF, you name it.

Namely: Spam, Scams, Dudes acting like Women, and Pic Collectors.

However, you CAN get lucky, but that depends on a lot of things, one of which is your locality. Where you live means how many ladies will or will not be on. In my case, I use OKC and DFW Craigslist, because I am directly in-between both.

Just be warned of the sheer amount of spam. I used to count CL as my bread and butter, but with the takeover of it by shithead spammers has really killed it (say 75%) in terms of real women.

One thing is true that I do (you will just have to experiment), is that I do NOT answer a Female ad. Ever. I run my own, and then weed through the replies. You get used to it, and after all, it is free.

Another site to try is Backpage for your area. Same as CL as far as downsides, but the point I make is in efficiency, and how much it costs to get there. In this case: Free.
    I don't keep my wang in just one basket, in other words.

The paid sites are horrible, but AFF at one time was also fairly useful to me, but that has been years ago. I find it not even remotely worthy, but remember again that my area has thin pickin's, so take that into account, whereas someone IN Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta (take your pick) will have more choices.

I shy away from "dating" sites, even POS's like POF (Plenty of Fish). They are generally full of "non-serious" people, or women who want to talk about everything EXCEPT fun, or even having a good time. In other words, just general bullshit. I can't say about men, since I don't step over to that side of the fence. I am sure it is the same though.

The ONLY way to see if it works, on any site, is to try it. Tune up a good ad, and get to it. I, personally, never paid on AFF....their "security" is fairly weak, and a smart man can do many things without having to pay for them. That is just me though, others know the games of "http redirects", and having fun with url manipulation. (Though super old school).

4. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've tried advertising on Craigslist a couple times. I've never gotten a real woman to respond. All the responses I get are either:

A) scammers
    B) guys asking to suck me off/have sex (despite my posting in the m4w section)

I've given up on that site.

5. nasty1

nasty1 New Member

Best try swinging sites. Most of the ones I know are uk based like fab swingers, but they don't really have many Americans on there.

Draft saved Draft deleted