Any good girls in Phoenix?

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Punisher, I doubt very seriously that your hot self has any trouble at all finding women for fun and pleasure. You have it all going on, my friend.

Actually, I just don't go out all that often anymore with working and school and stuff. Thanks for the vote of confidence, though. ;)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Sounds like a desert in Arizona! :tongue:

Same problem for me, there aren't any Parisian female size queens on LPSG either.

Time to travel or try something else!

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Living in your shadow here, 'Frank.' If any PHX girls show up I can't imagine they'd pick me over you! Here's hoping they have a cute sister, or something...

tazbadgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in Phoenix, but I'm too conservative to actually go through with a hook-up or I'd give you a call. It's that chuch lady in me I guess...

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Living in your shadow here, 'Frank.' If any PHX girls show up I can't imagine they'd pick me over you! Here's hoping they have a cute sister, or something...

Give me some reasons, beyond that awsome girth, that I should pick you over Punisher there?

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C'mon Punisher! Get real! If you have time to get on here and surf for women, then you should have time to go out on a Friday or Saturday night on Mill Ave and pick up about any girl of your liking. Don't use this work and school excuse, as I think you can get off work on Friday and go out at least occasionally.

Mill is just swarming with girls of all sizes, personalities, and desires. I find it highly unlikely that you could go out, and not be able to pick someone up.

Unless, you are just severely shy like me...