Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
C'mon Punisher! Get real! If you have time to get on here and surf for women, then you should have time to go out on a Friday or Saturday night on Mill Ave and pick up about any girl of your liking. Don't use this work and school excuse, as I think you can get off work on Friday and go out at least occasionally.

Mill is just swarming with girls of all sizes, personalities, and desires. I find it highly unlikely that you could go out, and not be able to pick someone up.

Unless, you are just severely shy like me...

Punisher can't follow through... he's afraid someone might realize his pics don't match the real thing. But he doesn't come around as often as he used to - last showing was in February. _avg_ is the man around town now, but I'm not his type.

:dance:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Punisher hasn't been on since Nov 12, 2007:eek:
It is odd that he would be a fraud with all those sites and Instant message emails he has:confused:

Actually, I think he's real, I just got out of hand catty there...

oh, where's that icon for meow?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Punisher can't follow through... he's afraid someone might realize his pics don't match the real thing. But he doesn't come around as often as he used to - last showing was in February. _avg_ is the man around town now, but I'm not his type.

:dance:
Oh Honey, don't say such a thing! I am SO not a "man about town"... farthest from it, actually. Shit, I haven't had sex in over a year!

I'm really not that outgoing, and I'm really not sure I'd ever hook-up with someone I met online, so don't take it personally. I'm not even sure I'd "hook-up" with anyone I meet, period...I feel like I'm looking for a little more...but damn if there aren't time when I'm tempted!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Honey, don't say such a thing! I am SO not a "man about town"... farthest from it, actually. Shit, I haven't had sex in over a year!

I'm really not that outgoing, and I'm really not sure I'd ever hook-up with someone I met online, so don't take it personally. I'm not even sure I'd "hook-up" with anyone I meet, period...I feel like I'm looking for a little more...but damn if there aren't time when I'm tempted!

Oh my dear friend_avg_, I didn't mean that you are a player - in fact you're far from it. You're just the best local guy that I know on this site.

I've only been with one guy since my divorce 5 years ago, and that was last October. The last few guys I've gone out with haven't worked out so we've never gotten that far. It actually takes me a long time knowing someone before I can get intimate (in real life).

Call me next time you're tempted ;) we'll go out for coffee... which, is as far as anyone ever really seems to get with me.

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Living in your shadow here, 'Frank.' If any PHX girls show up I can't imagine they'd pick me over you! Here's hoping they have a cute sister, or something...

ha! Ya never know, dude.. good looking girls almost always have good looking friends! :]

(yea, I haven't been to LPSG in ages. workaholic, but I'll get to all these responses eventually)

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just in PX a few weeks ago! I woulda' been your wingman punisher!

It's way easier to find girls when you have a wingman

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't seem to elicit the same response from the ladies... must be my attitude... :confused: Thanks for the offer though. I'm out on Mill every once in a while (Tavern, Library, Ra, Rula Bula).

Good to know... I'll have to keep an open eye (and mouth) next time I'm hittin' up Mill. :biggrin1: