Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got that backwards, mate; there's NO reason in the books to pick me over you! But hey, you can only have some many women at one time -- then I'll have a shot at the rest, maybe?!

You know, if appearance was the only criteria (based on gallery of body and cock), maybe Punisher would come out ahead, sure... for a one nighter. But you miss the point of what a woman wants in a man.

I like your pics too (a lot), but what I love is your creativity, your poetry, and your cowbell. There's nothing that could ever replace your cowbell and that area, Punisher doesn't even come close.

Sleven

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Punisher, long time no see. You'd think with a city this big that there would be more people on the site. Maybe they're just all shy.

To bad you dont live in florida Id say what up!!!:eek:

And its not fair that girls havent hit Punisher up YET thats messed up

Last edited:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about we all just go out... not to just hook up, but just go have fun? There are plenty of people down on Mill or Scottsdale that are available for a pickup.

Ad I'm sure that Punisher would attract ladies like flies on poop with a body like that, so that is good for me, who does not have that effect... Hahaha.

Anyone?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, K8 will be here in a few weeks. We could all meet somewhere for a few drinks and some food. I'll check with her and see if she's game and figure out what day would be best. Maybe down at Dave and Busters or something like that. If she's game for it I'll start a new thread to attract more attention.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, i had no idea there were so many people from Phx here. i thought i was the only one.

There are actually quite a few, about 50 that post on a regular basis that I know of.

Well, look at the link above from Honey. Trying to get something together. Still not sure if I am working.

I think I do unfortunately... Stupid work schedule... :mad:

Would Friday night work better for you PK? It's early enough to switch it out if you're off on Friday night. Let me know, would love to have you there.