Any good girls in San Diego?

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I vacation out in San Diego every July.. have been for the past 20 years or so. Staying in Coronado.. condo right on the beach. :]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.. who all lives out here? Would be fun to get together. I'll be a special guest at the San Diego Comic Con International, so it would be fun to meet up there as well.

reply, pm, myspace, whatever.. hit me up! ;]

:eek:uttahere:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I vacation out in San Diego every July.. have been for the past 20 years or so. Staying in Coronado.. condo right on the beach. :]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.. who all lives out here? Would be fun to get together. I'll be a special guest at the San Diego Comic Con International, so it would be fun to meet up there as well.

reply, pm, myspace, whatever.. hit me up! ;]

:eek:uttahere:

You're going to a comic book and character ,of course there will be hundreds of hot, horny girls there.:biggrin1: Sorry, I can't even type that with a straight face. :rofl: :lmao:

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd be surprised. ComiCon International is more of an entertainment media convention than just comic books. There are even a number of adult stars with booths their, which I find funny. It's due to the sheer enormity of the crowd the CCI draws each year.

You're going to a comic book and character ,of course there will be hundreds of hot, horny girls there.:biggrin1: Sorry, I can't even type that with a straight face. :rofl: :lmao: