any good massage parlor stories?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by simbasa12, Oct 22, 2005.

1. simbasa12

simbasa12 New Member

anyone here have any fun encounters or quotes. there was a thread on this a while ago but i could not find it. anyway, after seeing the huge cock handjob post it reminds me of some of my times at massage places. nothing extraordinary just the usual..... oh, thats good size.......too much for me..... or- your girlfriend is very lucky. most would say that it would be too big. and im' only 7 and a half. not nearly as big as some other guys are. so whats your experience?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I went to a massage parlor once. They took one look at me and said it was self-service.

3. root00

root00 Member

Pecker- The self service lane is much cheaper.

4. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    it would be good for business to throw in some compliments to every customer

chances are they see lots and lots of dick smaller than 7.5 but not a great number who are bigger

by the way... do you guys have drive through where you live?

5. salthebb

salthebb Member

Was at a massage parlor this one time. The babe came into the room. She was Korean, about 5'6" with huge tits. I picked her with my left arm. Held my cock with my right hand. Rammed her down on my cock with the left hand. I fucked her standing in the middle of the room. She had no choice but to take it all. Great time.

Draft saved Draft deleted