Any good masturbation techniques

biggie size lol: Hey guys do u have any good masturbation techs for big cocks, because I have a footlong and it kinda sucks usin two hands to go up and down, lol.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Two hands works fine for me. What's wrong with it? The only thing about using 2 hands that I find somewhat annoying is it is tricky to hold a kleenex over the slit when I am cumming. (Sorry, I'm just a little bit of a neat freak.)

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check out jackin world or solo touch for techniques. Most can be adjusted to accomodate size. Some different ones but repititious after the first few pages

drrionelli: Have you ever tried frottage? It stimulates the entire penis and leaves your hands free for other things, e.g., stimulating other erogenous zones. Or, given your size, how about auto fellatio?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, that technically requires another person. As a masturbation technique, it's sub-par; in fact, if you're not careful, gravity can damage the penis.

I've heard of men who can rub it between their own thighs, though.

drrionelli: Excuse me, jonb, but I think I might have missed something.

What technique is it to which you refer that requires another person? And, how what is the effect of gravity other than its usual?

Not being snide, friend, just trying to clear up my confusion. :huh:

musclelust8: i am "only" 9 x7, but i find a lot of luck in masturbation once i start to pre-cum and my mushroom head gets all sensitive, i concentrate on the head rather than my shaft and i come rather quickly. also standing (in front of the toilet generally) is the best position.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A guy found himself alone in the gym shower room after a workout, so he turned toward the wall and began to masturbate. As he glanced over his shoulder to be sure he was still alone, he noticed someone else in the shower room with a small penis, also masturbating.

He was shocked to realize he'd seen his own reflection in a foggy mirror.

str8_nnj: I got to experience a new technique the other night. While checking out some webcams..I was naturally aroused, and just by making a "flicking" motion with my fingers on the underside of my cock..(sort of like the motion to tell a blackjack dealer to give you another card..or a bass players finger work). Needless to say..I didn't stop, and was mildly surprised. The clean up was worth it..I was still dressed in briefs and shorts, I never bothered to strip down. :unsure:

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Oct 12 2004, 08:00 AM
A lubed condom is an interesting "endurance test" I find.
[post=259063]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, I know that "black jack" technique. An acquaintance of mine got me hard and off that way a couple weeks ago in about 40 seconds using two fingers. Fucking huge mess in my pants, but well worth it. Ditto the condom endurance test. I' ve had to stop the whole fuckin process at times, cause I'm so horned up and when I roll the thing just over the head, I know if I roll any further I'll blast. So have to start again. That's another reason I wear a cockring most of the time; keeps me hard as a rock and not quite as sensitive.

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
well, my penis is not especially big (7*5) so I don't have any trouble with masturbation techniques. I guess if you got a big one you could use big gloves all lubed up or something :p

posternutbag: what I've enjoyed lately is masturbating like normal until you're right before that point of no return . . . I pull back and just play with the underside of the head in one hand, and then press on that spot right between the balls and anus (the taint). I go real slow, playing with just those two spots. It's like electricity, and if I take it easy, I can make it last for a loooong time before cumming. This technique is not size sensitive, but seems like it would work well with a really big one (I am pushing 8).