any guys finger their ass?

nakedtouch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just wondering if any of u guys do? an online friend recomended it to me, just wondering what other people thought?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hell yes...it all good and can really help getting over the edge to bliss...there must be something up there to enhance the event...lol...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please remind me never to sniff Pieters fingers.

Nope, dont get any pleasure from doing that. I think the pleasure zone bits are too far up for a finger. But I could be wrong.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just wondering if any of u guys do? an online friend recomended it to me, just wondering what other people thought?

No, i've tried it. I don't like it. It is too far to reach i think. My spine must be disproportionately long compared to my arms. It feels like too much work. I don't even feel any pleasure.

A vibrator though that is another story. I gave that up too. I kept bleeding the next morning.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
No, i've tried it. I don't like it. It is too far to reach i think. My spine must be disproportionately long compared to my arms. It feels like too much work. I don't even feel any pleasure.

A vibrator though that is another story. I gave that up too. I kept bleeding the next morning.

It is to far to reach indeed, that is why I don't do it much. Around 5 times I did, was hard to find the spot.

Oh yeah, XCUZE, I wash my fingers immidatly with loads of soap!

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did this once, but I hate it. My ass is kinda sensitive and the two vertical muscles right inside the anus hurt when I did this. I wouldn't do this anymore because the pain sucks ass it doesn't feel good at all.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it since I was little. I don't do it all the time, but I get in the mood sometimes, maybe every few weeks.

streetdoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I do it occasionally when I decide to relieve my morning wood while in the shower. My fingers just seem to find their way there. Usually it's just some light tickling around my ass. But ever once in a while when I get super turned on I'll slip a finger in and massage my prostate right before orgasm. It's not as intense as feeling my guys cockhead rubbing it, but it definitely increases the intensity of the orgasm.

yes every time i jack off,
but not someone else doing it,
it hurts.

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have done it a few times and it was good but, it isn't something i do regularly and haven't done it for a long time maybe I will do it next time I jack off.