Any guys here find fat girls/guys handle you easier?

Vegas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just curious because I just met a great guy with 9.5 x 6" who only likes fat guys like me because he said we're able to take him better. I actually did a bit better than the guys he's been with apparently. I was just wondering if there might be a correlation between being hung or super-hung and being a chaser of big bodied folks of both sexes.

houstonbhorsemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm just curious because I just met a great guy with 9.5 x 6" who only likes fat guys like me because he said we're able to take him better. I actually did a bit better than the guys he's been with apparently. I was just wondering if there might be a correlation between being hung or super-hung and being a chaser of big bodied folks of both sexes.

I kinda agree with him n you. I have found tha larger women seem to handle me better than small women. Larger (BBW/taller) women are usually tighter, but can handle more length. Smaller women make me stop,and usually say that it hurts.

Also, I have found that bbw are more enthusiastic after the first time, and don't try to use sex as a manipulation tool. Bbw are more to trying things also.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had my share of big women and a few of them had problems taking me at first. Of course, the more we fucked, the easier it was for them to handle me. I've fucked a few anally and all but one had a problem with me going up their ass. The one who could handle me anally was an anal slut and she loved to be filled up. I've also had some really petite girls (size 3 or smaller) take me in their pussy with ease.

It may seem easier to fuck a bigger girl because it is not as easy to get in close between their legs due to there thighs being thicker, butt cheaks bigger, and stomachs bigger. You simply just can not get as close to the vagina.

houstonbhorsemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It may seem easier to fuck a bigger girl because it is not as easy to get in close between their legs due to there thighs being thicker, butt cheaks bigger, and stomachs bigger. You simply just can not get as close to the vagina.

That is not true!

I have had bbw who could do full splits on me, and I hit bottom on. I have had bbw who could put their legs/feet behind their heads in order for me to get all the way in.

It is obvious that:
A:You have never really slept with a BBW

B:If you have, then you do not know what you are doing, or you only have with cold fish.(which means you do not know what you are doing.)

C. You are not well hung.

Pay attention there homeboy, I said it was not easy to get in close that has nothing to do with penis length I am talking about abilit to get your pelvis close to theirs. He also said FAT that to me is beyond bbw. The girls you speak of would certainly be the acception not the rule. I am not and have never been in to big women so my experience is limited with them, but out of the 103 girls I have been with I would have to say 3 come to mind. None were really rotund. If that is what you like good for you there is all kind out there. I prefer the office hottie, milf types always have always will. I know a big girl that can do splits and is very wide open when it comes to sex, but I never have and never will be with her. I am happily married, and she does not excite me. The OP was asking why things seemed different with a big women. Common since tells us since the vagina is not made of fat cells that weight will not make the vagina bigger. Common since also would tell us that the skin surrounding and covering the pubic bone does indeed have felt cells and because of that being very overweight would make it perhaps more difficult to bottom out, also getting your hips between two thick thighs may be more difficult. I know I slept with a female bodybuilder one time who had legs as big as mine, and she could do splits. When she wrapped her legs around me though it was not as easy to bottom out. Her hamstrings were quite large. Just my observations and experience is what I have to go by.
I can tell from your post you are obviously lacking some social grace, but I am not here to argue with you. Being that I am not here to argue and I have no interest in learning about your experience of being with obese women I will now bow out of this conversation.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
to me it seems like bigger women have more of a sexual appetite,and are more into having sex than giving a damn about anything else(how she looks,what i think,or if her nail polish matches her panties)
it's all about being in the moment and not controlling the moment.
so they're comfortable and willing to go.

Read what I wrote carefully then read some information about sex being difficult for many extremely obese people. Pretty common since assesment. I said I had slept with 2 or 3 girls that were on the heavy side. I never slept with a girl that was fat. I know the guy who was the best man at my wedding only dates very big women, and I know what he has had to say about it as well as seeing pictures he takes.

How can one make a comment on something that they have never experienced?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a twinkie-chic once in awhile...but the sex gets real plain after a few sessions...I always fuck them doggystyle and rarely mish...the head is marvelous though...but they do handle me, better yet, I handle them better than I do those frail skinny chics

Yeah I aint got no love for a skinny chic. I like a woman with a body like the old school pinup girls or the girls you used to see painted on the side of world war 2 planes. Those were with women with curves and lots of sexual energy. My wife is like that.

austin-dude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have heard the same Vegas. Being a chubby white bottom, found a few hung chasers out there who love to have their way with a chubby guy who can handle all of them without complaining. I just love to pleasure a hung man and make him happy.

polobear1975

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have heard the same Vegas. Being a chubby white bottom, found a few hung chasers out there who love to have their way with a chubby guy who can handle all of them without complaining. I just love to pleasure a hung man and make him happy.
Austin-dude, fat men are the best men...always, no mater what, 100% of the time. I love them, always have,always will (and I'm not some skinny chaser) and yeah, I've also heard that hung men prefer a big boy bottom. All that extra warmth around the dick feels good (lol)

ozman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have an ex (the sluttiest girl I ever dated) who weighed more than I did when we were together. We had incredible, mind-blowing, electrifying sex. We did everything I could ever imagine, and then some.

She could take me everywhere, but preferred it in her ass.

J

JR7

Years ago I met a BBW online and we chatted a few times before I drove to her apartment to meet her and, as we made clear in our chats if we were as turned on by each other in person as we were online, 69 and fuck. She had told me that the last three guys she fucked asked to stop fucking her pussy in favor of her ass. And that was how they ended up cumming. When I met her I found out why. She had the loosest, most gaping pussy I had ever seen. When I parted her labia minora to go down on her, with no resistance her vagina opened up to the size of golf ball. Obviously these three prior guys were thin or average in girth. I have always had a fat cock especially compared to my narrow 5'8'', 120-130 lb. frame. So after some hot 69 action, I rolled her knees as far back toward her shoulders as I could and slid my cock inside this gorgeous honeypot. While it swallowed me up with little resistance, there was still a nice amount of snugness to make me feel that familiar churning in my balls. We did missionary, spoon with clit rubbing, and, of course, doggystyle.

Well, doggystyle was apparently, the position these other dudes switched out of in favor of anal because after about 3 minutes she asked, "Do you need to put it in my ass?" I had pretty much been edging the whole time in doggystyle her snatch felt so good that I felt the best thing I could do to prove she had an awesome pussy despsite the rotten luck she had with other recent guys was to 'cum on cue.' I put my hands firmly on her ample hips, withdrew until I saw the bottom half of my glans come out and then slowly plumbed balls deep back in to her heavenly inner folds. That was all I needed. I quickly pulled out and ejaculated jets of my cum on her ass cheeks and back.

When I was done I said, "Does that answer your question?" "Yepp, it does," she replied, "you obviously didn't need to stick it in my ass."

J

JR7

Almost forgot. When I told her I wanted to prove that her pussy was awesome and that guys shouldn't have to fuck her in her ass to be able to cum she kindly responded (as I'm sure most of you on lpsg have heard before), "Yeah, but you're so thick even my pussy's tight around you." She may have been right, but I denied it.